Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

congratulation... @ForgedAxe you're the second downvoter of my topic... i reward you with a downvote back to you! (You undo the downvote, i will undo the downvote)

Look... if your topic is several paragraphs long, fully specific, clearly written, long, and professional, people may join, disregarding reputation 

This topic is way too short and it looked like it was made within seconds without any research on what's gonna' transpire when the competition is in progress

No watermark? fine... i'm gonna put my name in the skybox, or put my name on my skin, or on the sword, or on the ground, or maybe... EVERYWHERE!
Put a battle arena in it, well... i have provided my battle arena and it's called the FLATLANDS... and i know you don't want to see the FLATLANDS, but you have no rights to disqualify me for using flatlands because it's my battle arena.

11 hours ago, ForgedAxe said:

the person who meets my standards win

If i meet your standard, i win
There's a lot of people with animation skills that surpasses your standards, so all of them wins, they win easily, that's a lot of winners, so what's the point of competition is the win conditions is "the person who meets my standards win"?