[Idea] NNN - No Nimi November

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"Nimi found my Internet search history"

-Dave

Hello you handsome taco, you were probably intrigued by the title and must be thinkin'

"OwO what's this UwU" well honestly, I've thought about this last night and gave it

a few bit of researching and found out that Nimi exposed my browser history on

Tik Tok, now I don't want y'all to become Nimi's victim and get your sexy furry pics

exposed on Tik Tok that's why I have come up with a solution

"No Nimi November"

Imagine a whole november carefree from Nimi

Everyone loves Nimi, but not everyone loves Nimi amirite, sometimes

Sometimes we'd want to be alone but then right when you feel like being alone

He strikes. With a single whoop of his coding skills he'll code a mop and steal your

Browser history, now nobody wants that. Nimi's a great dood and all but I'd rather keep

my dignity. now how do we fix this?

Well Like i've said before we could delete his existence for the whole november OR

you could download this VPN I made called "Edgy VPN 100% Free Secure No Virus No Credit Card Needed"

Now to state some Pros and Cons

Pros

-No Nimi for a Month Ya yeet

-No need to get your tik tok history exposed ya yoot

-Nimi and November are the same thing YEEEEEET

Cons

-No Nimi for a Month aww mann

-Tdit might taker over and slap our booties

-Marvin might take over and make MI worse/better

-Marvin and Nimi aren't the same thing no yeet

Now before you stupid lil' boy hit the downvote button (Im talking to you ian) keep this in mind

"Nimi stands for Non Identified Minecraft Instrument"

It's like the Purge but we purge Nimi.

lmao cant wait for idiots to think this seriously

20 hours ago, Voxy said:

random ≠ funny

Do you want me to whoop your arse little boy? You think this is a joke? Nimi's slowly growing, someday he or it will become a powerful virus that could potentially expose not only your browser history, but it could expose your...roblox account.

Worst case scenario he or It might bypass your VPNs rendering any type of security useless.

4 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Do you want me to whoop your arse little boy? You think this is a joke? Nimi's slowly growing, someday he or it will become a powerful virus that could potentially expose not only your browser history, but it could expose your...roblox account.

Worst case scenario he or It might bypass your VPNs rendering any type of security useless.

ok zoomer