Optimize Mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Aight, real talk. Every time I use Mine-imator, my fan goes insane while Mine-imator is only getting at max 30fps. I don't have this problem with other programs like Blender. I suggest they optimize the program and have it use less ram than it needs. 

Btw, it's not just my pc. I mainly use Blender and it does not use my cpu and ram to the extent Mine-Imator does.

We need

O p t i m i z a t i o n

42 minutes ago, Epicsaurus said:

Aight, real talk. Every time I use Mine-imator, my fan goes insane while Mine-imator is only getting at max 30fps. I don't have this problem with other programs like Blender. I suggest they optimize the program and have it use less ram than it needs. 

Btw, it's not just my pc. I mainly use Blender and it does not use my cpu and ram to the extent Mine-Imator does.

We need

O p t i m i z a t i o n

In settings you set your max fps to 60, right?

Mine-imator does have bad performance compared to blender, that’s because it has a crappy gamemaker engine, so there is nothing the developers can do.

Idk why your pc has trouble running it because of the limitations of gamemaker, mine imator can only use a max of 2GB ram. For me, mine imator easily drops to 30fps, but other apps on my pc still run smoothly as ever while using mine imator