Team Projects

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think we should be able to team up and create projects.. AT THE SAME TIME!

Collabs don't welcome new people like me... and I have friends who want to team up with me and they cant do media fire or those download things so....

Just a suggestion...

You don't need a mediafire account to download something from mediafire

Also, this has been requested a lot of time and I think it's is impossible to do, or if it was possible, it would be laggy as hell

If you want to share a project with someone else, just use discord, however it works only if your project is less than 8 Mo (or 50 Mo if you have discord nitro)

Now I'll go off topic: people care about new users, but you need to ask clear things, in your signature you say: "I need a rig", but what do you want in that rig? extrusions? a cap? a scarf? 3D sunglasses? be more precise. Also cubic ralsei downvoted you because this has been requested a lot of times already.

1 hour ago, ForgedAxe said:

Why did you downvote @CubicRalsei

He doesn’t have to to specify why he downvoted unless it gets extremely extreme it’s just a single downvote, he has the right to use it if it’s reasonable, so please stop bugging him.

1 hour ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

because i did 

That’s a dumb thing to say to new members, they don’t know everything yet. Since he asked you so many times, you could have said “because it has been requested millions of times and is almost impossible to add in mine-imator. After all, mine imator is not a professional software.”

(I think I just created paradox, but I’m just trying to mediate)

3 hours ago, MojangYang said:

That’s a dumb thing to say to new members, they don’t know everything yet. Since he asked you so many times, you could have said “because it has been requested millions of times and is almost impossible to add in mine-imator. After all, mine imator is not a professional software.”

eh i simply didn't want to seem like a mini modder or something

I'm seeing a lot of "It can't be done" yet I saw the Hytale modeler do the thing he wants just fine and they started out as Minecraft Modders. So I don't really see how it's "Impossible to Add" to Mine-imator. It literally seems like something that is plausible it just requires a lot of work that people don't want to do.

9 hours ago, Fatty0666 said:

I'm seeing a lot of "It can't be done" yet I saw the Hytale modeler do the thing he wants just fine and they started out as Minecraft Modders. So I don't really see how it's "Impossible to Add" to Mine-imator. It literally seems like something that is plausible it just requires a lot of work that people don't want to do.

you realize they run on completely different engines right

11 hours ago, Fatty0666 said:

They didn't mod it in though.

15 hours ago, a windows boi said:

you realize they run on completely different engines right

Yes I know. But I highly doubt it super hard to make a "Multiplayer" function on Mine-imator so that multiple people can work on the animation at the same time. Impractical and requiring finesse and work sure but surely not impossible.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:36 PM, Hozq said:

They didn't mod it in though.

That wasn't the point that was the example. They could make a modeler that multiple people could use at the same time. Yes it would be hard to add it to Mine-imator but not impossible. The word they are looking for is "Improbable" or "I just don't want to do it, it takes so much work"