Fcurves... yes

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So since the search feature is supa weird, Idk if anyone has suggested this. Basically, fcurves... the ability to change how the animation flows just better than using preset transitions. I think that if they were to implement this, it would have to be optional. Reason being is because so many people using mine-imator are just starting out, so the preset transitions are a good start. However, for those who are more experienced with animation, I feel like they should be able to upgrade their animation quality using Fcurves.

I up this... this will allow smoother in-between so when there is an ease in-out transition and we have to change something in-between the transition, this will come in handy so the movement won't look jagged. No more trying to circumvent this limitation.

I made this suggestion when I first stepped into the forums, yet it got rejected (kind of), but for now I can say that this feature is possible, but very difficult to implement due to GM's limitations and possibly Nimi's trouble with tangibleĀ math like this

On 11/15/2019 at 8:35 AM, Prismatic Spirit said:

I made this suggestion when I first stepped into the forums, yet it got rejected (kind of), but for now I can say that this feature is possible, but very difficult to implement due to GM's limitations and possibly Nimi's trouble with tangibleĀ math like this

I don't think it would be very impossible.