Please help with the camera.

pasha22
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Nerves are already at the limit. I rummaged on YouTube all that is possible, there is no help anywhere. How to choose a manual active camera? Because no one decided to integrate this into the interface in the public domain. The most standard and basic function for animation programs is the choice of the active camera. I can’t select the active camera in any way. I have a million cameras in the project, and there is no button to select, and render the desired piece. Help. !!!

4 answers to this question

Slightly convoluted, but to switch cameras you need to make them "visible" in the keyframe options. So the camera you don't want to use anymore you switch Visible to off, and at the same time switch the new camera to Visible. And I don't mean visible as in clicking the eye icon in the timeline, I mean at the very bottom of the sidebar when you have the camera selected. I would give a screenshot if I was on my computer right now.

3 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Slightly convoluted, but to switch cameras you need to make them "visible" in the keyframe options. So the camera you don't want to use anymore you switch Visible to off, and at the same time switch the new camera to Visible. And I don't mean visible as in clicking the eye icon in the timeline, I mean at the very bottom of the sidebar when you have the camera selected. I would give a screenshot if I was on my computer right now.

I know about the icon visible in the sidebar. But that does not suit me. I have a lot of cameras, many in locked folders, so I won’t find them. Everything was fine yesterday, I worked as the last camera, but today, after opening, for some reason, the old camera became active for some reason. I saw a guy choose an active camera, just left-clicking on objects in the left mouse button. How can you just make any camera active for rendering?

2 hours ago, pasha22 said:

I know about the icon visible in the sidebar. But that does not suit me. I have a lot of cameras, many in locked folders, so I won’t find them. Everything was fine yesterday, I worked as the last camera, but today, after opening, for some reason, the old camera became active for some reason. I saw a guy choose an active camera, just left-clicking on objects in the left mouse button. How can you just make any camera active for rendering?

That’s the way mine imator works, and the only way to switch cameras. You need access to the keyframes of all cameras.