Animating home alone

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

There's no outer rim of the computer... it's just a flat screen with no depth. It would've been easy to just position a cube behind it.

Also, do you really stand while animating with your computer at your desk? It would make more sense if you were sitting.

Extremely obvious edge of the map. Try hiding it with more scenery.

I'd advise using a skybox or skysphere.

The lighting is literally landing in the yard

You should also make the lighting glow, it doesn't make sense for it to be dim and shadowed.

That glowstone block on the desk does not cast shadows at all. Matter of fact, nothing has a defined light source. It's all just sunlight based.

Please keep these things in mind.

4 minutes ago, Frost* said:

There's no outer rim of the computer... it's just a flat screen with no depth. It would've been easy to just position a cube behind it.

Screen of that laptop is screenshot of making this wallpaper

5 minutes ago, Frost* said:

Also, do you really stand while animating with your computer at your desk? It would make more sense if you were sitting.

No, I'm not standing when animating in MI in real life (that house I chosen in MI schematics)

11 minutes ago, Frost* said:

The lighting is literally landing in the yard

I did it on purpose

12 minutes ago, Frost* said:

Please keep these things in mind.

I will (If I remember it)

Just now, MicrogamerCz said:

Screen of that laptop is screenshot of making this wallpaper

No, I'm not standing when animating in MI in real life (that house I chosen in MI schematics)

I did it on purpose

I will (If I remember it)

1. Yes, I know, but you could've added a cube in the back so that it doesn't look so flat. Keep the screenshot surface in front.
  2. Add a chair. No point in not doing it.

Alright, keep practicing.