Wake up, you are drunk

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, I don't get the fact that it got shut down with Downvotes (Probably for "Sexual Reasons"). But i find this really funny (I like Dark/Messed up jokes.).

You get my upvote too. (Sorry, i'm am a messed up person)

Edited by Lock_downmc213

the scenery aint looking too hot. the red lighting is obviously hinting towards the feel of the wallpaper, which is a nice touch. Maybe a bit some lighting with the torch would help make make the torch look like it's just glowing for no reason.
bring the depth of field closer next time, this will help give the focus to the characters, so try and remember that next time.

Speaking of which, very good job, they are wonderfully detailed, especially the hat on the female (Idk the name of), and the chain collar and the mask on the male (also dk the name of)

overall, great rigs, ok background, ok wallpaper. Good day.

1 hour ago, OfficialCUYT said:

风景还不太热。红色的灯光显然暗示着墙纸的感觉,这是一种不错的感觉。可能会使用手电筒的一些照明有助于使手电筒看起来像无缘无故地发光。
下次将景深拉近些,这将有助于使角色集中注意力,因此请下次记住这一点。

说到这,做得很好,它们非常细致,特别是女性上的帽子(Idk的名字),男性上的链领和口罩(也叫dk的名字)

总体而言,装备精良,还可以,确定壁纸。美好的一天。

Thank you very much for your comments, but the one who is holding her is not a man.

3 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

也许是怪物?

It is a human being who has been dead for hundreds of years, but it has become a ghost.

4 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

也许是怪物?

Accurately, he (she) has lost his gender.