Character/User Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

User Wallpaper Poll  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which user deserves to have a wallpaper from me?

24 minutes ago, Frost* said:

Bruh.

@Ian_The_One and @Draco63 are up there, and they both have lower rep than you. 

How can you say only people with high rep are put up there?

The thing is the author could just leave me out for various other reasons.

Also they did not get much votes, so they'll not get their unique wallpaper anyway.

1 minute ago, jakubg1 said:

The thing is the author could just leave me out for various other reasons.

Also they did not get much votes, so they'll not get their unique wallpaper anyway.

Well maybe he could've left out the other 50 active members for various reasons. Are you trying to make us pity you? Because there are a lot of other members who were not included.

I don't see what you're trying to get at; you're constantly saying how you're never included in anything because you don't have high rep.

Or that you do a bad job at getting rep. Please just ignore those numbers. It's just a number.

10 minutes ago, Frost* said:

Well maybe he could've left out the other 50 active members for various reasons. Are you trying to make us pity you? Because there are a lot of other members who were not included.

I don't see what you're trying to get at; you're constantly saying how you're never included in anything because you don't have high rep.

Or that you do a bad job at getting rep. Please just ignore those numbers. It's just a number.

But numbers are COOL!

On 10/22/2019 at 7:03 AM, jakubg1 said:

Because only the people with highest reputation can deserve that.

Reputation is just a number. Every topic that was created recently will appear on the "Recent Topics" feed and next to a topic page list corresponding to where the topic was posted.
The Mine-Imator forums gives every forumer a chance of having their topic viewed by others. If you are someone that only posts to gain reputation and flexes about it, that makes you really, REALLY SAD.

14 hours ago, ShotUAnimations said:

Reputation is just a number. Every topic that was created recently will appear on the "Recent Topics" feed and next to a topic page list corresponding to where the topic was posted.
The Mine-Imator forums gives every forumer a chance of having their topic viewed by others. If you are someone that only posts to gain reputation and flexes about it, that makes you really, REALLY SAD.

It's not quite that. I'm sad because I know that my wallpapers are still low quality besides spending almost 3 years on Mine-imator. Many other people that are using MI for 3 years are actually now very good animators. I joined the community to make a cool animation with my character, since that was my dream since I was 11-12. I'm almost 18 now and that haven't happened, and I feel I'm already too old now to actually watch Minecraft animations, voiding my effort and making my dream forever unreachable.

That's why I wanted to leave, but came back after several months. I was just missing this community...

And I don't want to continue this subject here, since it's not what this topic is about. I feel I'm spamming in here...