My entry for the gem collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

14 hours ago, anima cryses said:

XD

nice

Thanks!

13 hours ago, XanderTheV said:

IT'S THE BUFFED STEVE WHO SAVES THE DAY!!!

Also... i love how stupid the security system is, you can accidentally breach the perimeter by going through a manhole entrance

Also, if you look closely, you'll see that the buffed steve have a officer earl skin lol

12 hours ago, MojangYang said:

Just a little too dark. Took me 15 seconds to see the buff Steve

I think it's too dark too, but this is how the lighting was, and I didn't wanted it to look different from the others submissions's lighting.

1 minute ago, hidrax13 said:

deserve, light bad, move bad

I deserve the downvote? let's see the reasons... you say "the lighting and the animation are bad". And what's bad with it? is the lighting too dark? too bright? what about the animation, what's wrong with it? not smooth enough? not realistic enough? If you want to give criticism, you gotta give details, cuz all I see is hate against me.

Now listen to me: if you act entitled and try to attract attention, you'll be hated (witch is what happened, -82 rep because of your stupid actions).

You're not on Youtube here, you can't just ask for upvotes and get upvotes, people here are smarter than that. If you continue to do that, you'll be banned.

40 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

I deserve the downvote? let's see the reasons... you say "the lighting and the animation are bad". And what's bad with it? is the lighting too dark? too bright? what about the animation, what's wrong with it? not smooth enough? not realistic enough? If you want to give criticism, you gotta give details, cuz all I see is hate against me.

Now listen to me: if you act entitled and try to attract attention, you'll be hated (witch is what happened, -82 rep because of your stupid actions).

You're not on Youtube here, you can't just ask for upvotes and get upvotes, people here are smarter than that. If you continue to do that, you'll be banned.

I want to upvote this so bad.

9 hours ago, Ghatos said:

lso, if you look closely, you'll see that the buffed steve have a officer earl skin lol

I not only noticed that, i also noticed his signature running style... lmfao

9 hours ago, Ghatos said:

deserve, light bad, move bad

I have no idea what is wrong with the bad movement and lighting, you're just increasing your downvote by saying that ok?

7 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

I just noticed that hidrax downvoted this. Bit odd.

I explained to him multiple times why he got so many downvotes, and he just started to downvote me. He also used someone's signature, and when he asked him to remove them, he said no.

He's an entitled brat at this point.

7 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

love the animation, very creative idea for the collab!

Thank you!