Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Really I had no other title for that. Also it's just my old character being killed by my new character. Never done a fight wallpaper, but since there's no-death policy I plan to introduce, I promise there will be no more corpses in my wallpapers in this year.

I241S2_4K.png

criticism_appreciated = true

Aight CC, I guess.

Lighting seems okay, fitting the desert.

DoF was used well, and positioned correctly.

Vignette seems fine. Posing could be improved. The guy in the orange shirt looks like he's holding him up without any effort at all. And it would be hard to hold another person up like that, too, without holding them much closer to your body. And his expression looks almost bored; like he was just waving a balloon in the air. There doesn't seem to be any malicious intent in his expression, even though he's holding a corpse up on a sword.

The posing on the other guy looks fine.

Camera could've made this much more dramatic with angling and positioning.

This was probably intentional, but blood could've added some aesthetic.

Overall, it's just kind of boring for such a seemingly brutal scene. I don't have anything else to say.

4 minutes ago, Frost* said:

Aight CC, I guess.

Lighting seems okay, fitting the desert.

DoF was used well, and positioned correctly.

Vignette seems fine. Posing could be improved. The guy in the orange shirt looks like he's holding him up without any effort at all. And it would be hard to hold another person up like that, too, without holding them much closer to your body. And his expression looks almost bored; like he was just waving a balloon in the air. There doesn't seem to be any malicious intent in his expression, even though he's holding a corpse up on a sword.

The posing on the other guy looks fine.

Camera could've made this much more dramatic with angling and positioning.

This was probably intentional, but blood could've added some aesthetic.

Overall, it's just kind of boring for such a seemingly brutal scene. I don't have anything else to say.

I don't know how to improve the posing, facial expression and camera. That's the best I could do. ?

And I don't add blood into my creations. Never ever.

Edited by jakubg1