Ennard vs elena and maxwell entity

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm going to be straight with you. Fad isn't something you should do. Nobody really downvotes it anymore but it generally just isn't well received. Also Entity 303 and stuff like that are not appreciated anywhere here. Nobody likes it. And before you guys say this was criticism, there's no point in criticizing a wallpaper with no visible effort put into it.

I've told you to avoid fad stuff whenever possible (i'm still fine with entity303), the previous one was upvoted thanks to Phyre Productions, he sees your creation and ignores fad within it.

Now... this wallpaper has the same content as before, fad... but the lighting seems basic unlike the previous one (too dark, but better), and entity303 seems to be... uuh... what is it called... smearing? uuh... shadow-thingy? motion-blur???? I DON'T KNOW THE WORD!!! But the thing is that you copied the character and turned down the alpha for VFX that is called... (insert name here)

And yes... the downvote train is still going. One down, more downs, same person... others follow. You need to avoid giving them reasons to downvote you, this one is fad stuff that gave them reason to downvote you.

You can come up with something else, even without using any kind of rig, maybe... steve fighting zombies, or drowned assuming throwing stance, or ender dragon about to fling you towards the sky, everything... just avoid overused content like monster school, fad, creeper aw mann meme, and something else that i may not know (pls tell me everything 'illegal' here)
The forum is fed up with those kind of overused content (fad used to be fine while still censoring the word, now is frowned upon)

Well... you got to start somewhere...
(The fact that i am agreeing with the person that gave me the first downvote after 4 years of forum intrigues me lol, can you let go of that first downvote?... no? ok)