Task and Quest [Comic] Page 11-15

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yeah....This is one of the few low point of the comic I see.I understand now the tip of adding speech bubbles,yet I never added one in this comic.In fact there will never be speech bubble when someone's talking in the comic because i finished last week.So if the text are hard to read.....

I'm Really Sorry........ 

But I learned my lesson,Next time in my next comic.I will include speech bubbles.I promise.Either way I hope you enjoy the next 5 pages of Task and Quest.

Also This will be the last page set for now.I'll post some Halloween-related Post soon for 13 days straight [Hopefully].Halloween is close by so it's best to get set for the holiday!

Page 11-15

UBkH8lW.png

dGBvQyt.png

0szcQal.png

G8RInmP.png

G7pbAMq.jpg

Again.I'm really sorry if you can't see what they are saying....

Your feedback and support is appreciated!! Thanks!!

Now when i look back at my comic,I asks myself,why did i added filters back then.The more i think about it the more i'm going to doubt posting it here.....

Edited by BonkJobBot

I see that you have confidence problem.

It's your comic and it's your creation, i haven't seen any comic-based arts here in a while, so get your smile up. Okay?

No matter how bad the creation is if it's your hard work and you really love what you're doing, it's fine to post, because in the end, people will point out something in the comic that can be improved, like i said about speech bubble (i was expecting them to be added here though, but okay), it's to make you improve.

People will see your creation and offer you what you can improve (and it's called criticism, and it's your friend). If you see any hate responses that offer nothing but straight up insult like "i hate it", "it's garbage". Ignore them, they will likely get downvoted.

You think that there are some sort of minimum standard that you have to meet before posting here, no... that doesn't exist. There are no set standards or any kind, as long as your creation is made out of motivation and pure passion, you're in for a good ride.

My first animation was mediocre and i used to have doubts to post it, but i take my shot and the responses were great (including criticisms), that gave me motivation and foundation on what can i do here.

So, you just need to be confident, get rid of your doubt, be confident.... rly.

Edited by XanderTheV

14 minutes ago, XanderTheV said:

I see that you have confidence problem.

It's your comic and it's your creation, i haven't seen any comic-based arts here in a while, so get your smile up. Okay?

No matter how bad the creation is if it's your hard work and you really love what you're doing, it's fine to post, because in the end, people will point out something in the comic that can be improved, like i said about speech bubble (i was expecting them to be added here though, but okay), it's to make you improve.

People will see your creation and offer you what you can improve (and it's called criticism, and it's your friend). If you see any hate responses that offer nothing but straight up insult like "i hate it", "it's garbage". Ignore them, they will likely get downvoted.

You think that there are some sort of minimum standard that you have to meet before posting here, no... that doesn't exist. There are no set standards or any kind, as long as your creation is made out of motivation and pure passion, you're in for a good ride.

My first animation was mediocre and i used to have doubts to post it, but i take my shot and the responses were great (including criticisms), that gave me motivation and foundation on what can i do here.

So, you just need to be confident, get rid of your doubt, be confident.... rly.

Wow......

Thanks,I really don't know what to say.

I need to get myself enough encouragement for now on.And your're right,Haters are gonna hate I guess.But with a smile on my face and the motivation to push on the comic.You can say I had fun making right?

Either way,Your feedback is well greatly appreciated.Really Thanks!