Towards the Front Line

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Bunch of SWAT Steves carrying real-life FN Scar while the helicopters are blocky...
That's a conflicting style though.

I like the composition, but i think your camera is off, i think it's by accident or you didn't notice it. But the camera is too much to the left, shift it a little bit to the right so the objects will be centered, and they will align to rule-of-third lines.

It might get better if you add the third helicopter (just copy it) and put it at right above the middle Steve, it would be a neat composition.

The sun seems to be behind the mountains, yet the lighting came from the right. I think i can ignore that one, because if the light follows the sun direction, it would be hard to see.

The posing could be improved. The right and left soldier could take a running pose while the middle one could crouch and aim.

I like the render, i can feel the pacing of them marching towards the frontline. And the color saturation is just right... not too much, just... right.
Keep it up! I might call it "Towards the Front Line" in my opinion based on what i see from the wallpaper itself.

And @Frost* i think you forgot to follow this one.

Upvote!

Edited by XanderTheV

1 hour ago, XanderTheV said:

Bunch of SWAT Steves carrying real-life FN Scar while the helicopters are blocky...
That's a conflicting style though.

I like the composition, but i think your camera is off, i think it's by accident or you didn't notice it. But the camera is too much to the left, shift it a little bit to the right so the objects will be centered, and they will align to rule-of-third lines.

It might get better if you add the third helicopter (just copy it) and put it at right above the middle Steve, it would be a neat composition.

The sun seems to be behind the mountains, yet the lighting came from the right. I think i can ignore that one, because if the light follows the sun direction, it would be hard to see.

The posing could be improved. The right and left soldier could take a running pose while the middle one could crouch and aim.

I like the render, i can feel the pacing of them marching towards the frontline. And the color saturation is just right... not too much, just... right.
Keep it up! I might call it "Towards the Front Line" in my opinion based on what i see from the wallpaper itself.

And @Frost* i think you forgot to follow this one.

Upvote!

i couldn't find a more realistic helicopter rig

i'll apply the things that you've said thank you for pointing out my mistakes i will improve in no time

THANK YOU!!