The Revenge Reanimated Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this is bad, like when it said reanimated i expected it to actually be reanimated, even the parts not filled with too many memes weren't too well animated. (except for Hozq hes good at his animation.)

also, if there were missing parts... why didn't you just delay and fix it??

19 hours ago, YoshiHunter said:

I love the fact that a few arrogant people are downvoting tons of hard work here. It's pretty despicable.

what your saying is because they put hard work in it, I must like it?

lots of people put hard work into animations on these forums, but do people like some of them? No.

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT
Better example

On 10/17/2019 at 6:47 AM, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

this is bad, like when it said reanimated i expected it to actually be reanimated, even the parts not filled with too many memes weren't too well animated. (except for Hozq hes good at his animation.)

also, if there were missing parts... why didn't you just delay and fix it??

what your saying is because they put hard work in it, i must like it.

did people like the emoji movie? no. and they put years into that.

Emoji movie is irrelevant here... the reason it was hated is because of huge plotholes and completely vague mechanics of the world. They put years into that? true, they are working on a poorly written story and made it into a movie.

So this video has issues that is not all of them finished their part, but Emoji movie has pre-production issues... the story is horribly written

Also... Emoji movie is the reason why Popeye movie got cancelled.

I agree with your saying that this should be delayed, or get another person to join the collab and replace the other ones that didn't finish it.

------------------

My favorite part is the diamond armor Steve and totem of undying scene... I repeated that one...

Edited by XanderTheV

@ThatRobloxerGamerYT has some valid points.

It was kind of boring to have to watch all the original clips in a re-animated video, it just isn't complete.

And why didn't you just wait until you had all the entries, so that you could upload the finished product? This video came out kinda half-baked.

I don't see why you would upload it yet, it doesn't seem as if there was an upload date, seeming how long ago it was hosted.

A lot of the serious parts were mediocre. 

I got nerdy and did the calculations; there were 56.3 seconds of the original "Revenge" video in this collab.

That's 24.889% of the entire animation, rounded up to 25% which is 1/4 or an entire quarter of the animation. You really should've contacted some of the people for their entries, and if they don't send, delayed or found someone else. And if they simply forgot to give it to you, just tell them. You shouldn't post an unfinished collab.

I am not judging by the meme, although other people don't like it because if that as well.

Also, @YoshiHunter, that was pretty rude, and your logic is not aligned. Putting effort into an animation does not always make it good.

If this collab were hosted a little better it could've been a pretty good collab. There were funny animations in this, and some the set was very well made, and it was accurate to the original.

That is everything I have thought over about the animation, disagree you may.

Edited by Frost*
also why was this posted in random test animations

7 hours ago, Frost* said:

Also, @YoshiHunter, that was pretty rude, and your logic is not aligned. Putting effort into an animation does not always make it good.

I felt at the time people were downvoting it because it was a dead meme. I'm not saying putting effort into something doesn't always turn out a good product. There was some definite laziness, but I appreciate the effort done by the finished clips. You made good points in the rest of what you said, which is why I will not upvote or downvote it.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:47 PM, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

what your saying is because they put hard work in it, I must like it?

That was not what I said sir. See the above response.

Edited by YoshiHunter

7 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

I wondered where the post for this was, and I realize now I didn't see it earlier because I wasn't mentioned as a participant.

bruh

Fixed it, sorry