Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, dude. Please stop spamming the "Recent Topics" feed with content that is very lazy and effortless. Post topics a lot less frequently to allow other creator's a chance of actually viewing other topics.

Another thing is put more EFFORT into your creations. And I mean A LOT more. They lack EFFORT and CREATIVITY.

And also, this is not a bug as it's literally you parenting and putting objects in folders.

If you want to get better at making creations, take in CC (Criticism). Trust me, it will make your creations better in the future.

2 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

You dip shits, instead of outright bullying the guy can we confirm if this is actually a bug

@Nimi 

I actually agree with him... he had no idea what he did and he thought it was a bug, then Ian just bash him outright for 'spamming'. This is out of the real issue here.
What if it was a genuine post? it's not like he wants to post this to spam the topic. There could've been a worse topic than him... right?

It's not like he created a post that dictates everyone to not downvote/upvote him so he can't get downvoted (he did make one, and of course didn't work). Which is of course, not a good thing.

If he keeps getting this kind of treatment, he will hesitate to do anything good because his mindset has been affected. He just posted something in the status update that could've been posted in random/test animation subforum. I think he's afraid to be bashed on.