Floral Stasis Bay

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

[Inhabitant "Captain B. Sandwich" has now entered the Floral Stasis Bay. Current time is 2500 hours. Approximate Terran equivalent: 8:00 AM. Current temperature readings: Stable. Current humidity readings: Stable. No issues have been detected in the past 75 hours.]
ImmL1bY.png

There's a story to this one: So I've been playing (and dying in) a lot of hardcore worlds over the past month, and after the first few, i decided to start doing challenges to make it more interesting. For this one, my challenge was that my permanent base had to be 'futuristic.' I died early on and didn't get to finish it, but now I'm continuing in Creative mode and the idea is that this base is completely sealed off from the outside, as the air is poisonous for long periods of exposure, and self-sustaining, allowing scientists and colonists to conduct research on the planet's flora, fauna, and minerals for as long as they want. I guess this is in the same universe as that Meteor Shower render I did, but on another, more deadly planet, so that's fun.