Task and Quest [Comic] Page 6-10

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wow......

The support and feedback from the last post of Task and Quest was very positive!! (With a few problems they do mentioned)

But still I don't have confidence about the comic.I'll explain at the end of the post.

By the way,Read the pages row by row left to right.And to tell whose talking,the text is the same colour of their eyes or hair.Some case same colour as there armor.I am very Sorry if you can't see the text in some scene! That Lesson No.1 I never learned...............

Page 6-10

CzahFti.png

P3JVhDW.png

gm6C4my.jpg

asIbDzm.jpg

x7TLtwu.jpg

The Boring Explanation.Skip if you wish!

Firstly,I should've told you this in the last post but.......The comic is already completed.So that's mean i style In the last 5 pages are now the style of the Entire Comic.

I posted some where on the internet but it didn't get to much attention.So i figured if i post it here.

It would get the most attention plus the right people.Though I am posting it 5 -7 pages at a time.It wouldn't be good if i post them all at once now...

Secondly the doubts I had.

I said it in my last post how i was scared of posting this comic here because of the mistakes and thinking some parts had poor efforts put into it.Such as poor story writing and lighting.I don't know how people are going to react to that.And don't know what there going to say really.But you know what? Screw it! I made the comic and I'll post it,and although that's a little scary for me,I'm happy i did it.

End of explanation.

Welp,5 more Pages down.

Your Feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

Also Here the link to the last 5 Pages as well as the title.

Here.

i am the only person stupid enough to unable to tell which conversation goes first... like any other comics...

But here's the real deal, there is a reason why speech bubbles exist, they add clarity to the text that may have conflicting colors with the drawing behind it.