Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

NOOO THE DIAMONDS

Anyway, CC.

Lave glow is i=a bit too intense, and it shouldn't be a red glow. Make it yellow-orangeish.

Lighting looks pretty default, and nothing seems to be casting shadows. Make sure your lighting is casting shadows before rendering the image.

Watch out for clipping, that diamond is clipping the minecart.

Posing could be worked on, these poses are very unrealistic, but that might have been on purpose. Still, make sure you balance things.

Please do not rotate the eyebrows to that extreme, it doesn't look right.

Scenery doesn't have much, take a look at this for some rigs to advance your scenes:

I think that's all I have, good comedy, and keep practicing!

Edited by Frost*

6 minutes ago, Frost* said:

NOOO THE DIAMONDS

Anyway, CC.

Lave glow is i=a bit too intense, and it shouldn't be a red glow. Make it yellow-orangeish.

Lighting looks pretty default, and nothing seems to be casting shadows. Make sure your lighting is casting shadows before rendering the image.

Watch out for clipping, that diamond is clipping the minecart.

Posing could be worked on, these poses are very unrealistic, but that might have been on purpose. Still, make sure you balance things.

Please do not rotate the eyebrows to that extreme, it doesn't look right.

Scenery doesn't have much, take a look at this for some rigs to advance your scenes:

I think that's all I have, good comedy, and keep practicing!

Heccing clips.