Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is actually quite comical. I like the idea lmao.

Your lighting posing is getting better! I understand that this wallpaper is supposed to be funny, so I can't really judge the exaggerated poses.

One problem, we can see the edge of your spotlight. Increase the spot size so that the edges aren't visible, or turn up fade size.

I like how you positioned the camera farther away from the main action, it gives better atmosphere and is easier to look at.

Just keep practicing, and you will become better. I like watching you progress. :D

1 minute ago, Frost* said:

This is actually quite comical. I like the idea lmao.

Your lighting posing is getting better! I understand that this wallpaper is supposed to be funny, so I can't really judge the exaggerated poses.

One problem, we can see the edge of your spotlight. Increase the spot size so that the edges aren't visible, or turn up fade size.

I like how you positioned the camera farther away from the main action, it gives better atmosphere and is easier to look at.

Just keep practicing, and you will become better. I like watching you progress. :D

Thanks! Ok, the spotlight radius was low, so I will try to be more careful!

4 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

you always put them in your wallpapers and it's getting repetitive and it's getting repetitive

Did I put them in BATIM wallpaper? Bastion wallpaper? Creeper? Ender?

Also, why does Ian keep downvoting EVERY wallpaper I created? I need reasons.

3 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

Also, why does Ian keep downvoting EVERY wallpaper I created? I need reasons.

Ian downvotes practically everything. Don't take it too harshly.

On-topic, why is the Creeper so tiny? That thing couldn't do much damage if it tried.

Just now, __Mine__ said:

Ian downvotes practically everything. Don't take it too harshly.

On-topic, why is the Creeper so tiny? That thing couldn't do much damage if it tried.

1. I take it seriously if he keeps doing that. That's not respectful.

2. Size doesn't matter. It's the presence that's terrifying O-O

noice!  the lighting could be better, (hint: use multiple, somewhat-varied-in-color light sources), but the camera angle is great, the posing is good, and it made me laugh! keep up the good work! :D

Just now, Draco63 said:

noice!  the lighting could be better, (hint: use multiple, somewhat-varied-in-color light sources), but the camera angle is great, the posing is good, and it made me laugh! keep up the good work! :D

Thanks, Draco! I will make something else that will make you laugh!

44 minutes ago, HeYoNia said:

That moment when you try to create edge glow but you failed miserably

How do you create edge glow?

9 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

There needs to be a reason it's tiny.

Also, please mention me when you put me in a wallpaper. I'd appreciate it. :) 

How do I exactly mention you? Like, @9redwoods ?