Street Lamp

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Are you tired of having plain, old, un-illuminated streets? Well worry no more!!!! Simply place your street lamp, and BAM! KAPOW! SHABLOOWIEY! INSTANT ILLUMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really nothing special, and I'm sure there are better street lamps out there, but if you can use this, then by all means, I hope it works out for you. Who knows if it will? Not me. Not you. Not your crazy uncle Fred.

Whatever. Here it is. Thanks for viewing. 

DOWNLOAD--->   http://www.mediafire.com/file/nq4nythcmm2y0ji/Street_lamp.miobject/file

mk11.png

mk12.png

mk4.png

mk3.png

24 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Whats the round bit on the top for?

I literally have no idea, but when I looked up images of different styles of street lamps, some of them had that. It did originally hold a third light, but I got rid of it cause it gave off too much light. 

11 hours ago, TexasTony04 said:

I literally have no idea, but when I looked up images of different styles of street lamps, some of them had that. It did originally hold a third light, but I got rid of it cause it gave off too much light. 

I've explored many cities across the world and the US/Canada and there are so many different styles of road lights and stuff, different uses and designs. No, yours is not bad at all! In my imagination it could be solar panels x)