Disobedient Robot [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think you should lower the chromatic aberration some. It isn't very pleasing to look at.

Lighting could be changed a little. If you used the sun for light, you can turn the sun light color to black and use spotlights for better light adjusting.

More details here:

Spoiler

Posing looks mostly fine.

Maybe a more wide aspect ratio would look better on a wallpaper like this, but you decide.

I like where you're going though, I like the shots flying by.

8 minutes ago, Frost* said:

I think you should lower the chromatic aberration some. It isn't very pleasing to look at.

Lighting could be changed a little. If you used the sun for light, you can turn the sun light color to black and use spotlights for better light adjusting.

More details here:

Reveal hidden contents

Posing looks mostly fine.

Maybe a more wide aspect ratio would look better on a wallpaper like this, but you decide.

I like where you're going though, I like the shots flying by.

Light is the thing that I have the most trouble managing. As I say my pc does not support the lights too "powerful". But thank you for the video, I will soon have a new pc so I could improve.

oh my god it's zanril valley from like 2 years ago

to be fair, chromatic abberation/distortion could work here. after all, you're looking at a disobedient robot, perhaps with a few defects in its programming. a distorted effect could be used to imply that the robot's code is corrupted and has gone rogue. of course you do kind of overdo it, but perhaps if you dial it back you can get a good effect

your main focus is supposed to be the disobedient robot, but the bright light from above is taking attention away from the robot. you can remedy this by positioning the robot in accordance with the rule of thirds, or decreasing the intensity/increasing radius of the bloom so that it's not as intense

while using spotlights can make your wallpapers look great, you do not need to do so to get a good wallpaper. (many of my wallpapers only use the sun, and i do believe they look good.) try experimenting with the sun height and rotation to see what looks good.