Best Mine Imator Animator Skill-Based, Submissions Open!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you want to know where you are among animators you can join this to figure out.

So the poll had most people answer they were fine with either, and second most was that they prefer lighting. So you include lighting and rigs (Though not any of their their own rigs or skins, so people cannot recognize them as well), though I ask people not to judge them by those very much, this is to be judged by animation mostly. The 3 first have a 10 second limit, the last has a 50 second limit.

1. So for the first animation, a backflip, as I used as an example. 

2. For the second, swinging any sort of weapon that uses one hand.

3. For the third Is crafting at a crafting table. 

4. And the last is an animation you made for this being up to 50 seconds.

I tried to pick a good selection of different actions to cover different types of animation, with the backflip relying more physics based, the weapon swing being more action based, and the crafting being more calm of passive based. So you can give it to me via discord (Solomob422#8589), or email it to me at supersolomob422@gmail.com, idk if there's any pming system in place here at the Mine-Imator forums either.

But whatever you do, please to not publicly show it until after the poll is done, this will get you disqualified. And if you see someone else doing this please tell me. Thanks if you're joining and good luck.

December 8 is when submissions will be closed, I want to give people plenty of time.

WE'VE GOT A DISCORD SERVER: Because I can't manage anything without one.
https://discord.gg/nWKkZvW

Edited by Super Solomob 422
Showing the deadline because I'm a fool of a took

1 minute ago, TexasTony04 said:

so could I, per chance, make a 50 second animation that includes all of these elements, and I just specify them, Or do I have to make 4 different animations?

just curious.

You could make one animation that has them all, but use common sense when figuring out how long that should be. I was expecting people to make it 4 separate animations, but the last one is the only one with the limit on length. It could be done both ways.

Just now, Super Solomob 422 said:

You could make one animation that has them all, but use common sense when figuring out how long that should be. I was expecting people to make it 4 separate animations, but the last one is the only one with the limit on length. It could be done both ways.

awesome thanks. And I shouldn't use my own skin or anything that would identify me, right?