Certain texture packs don't work

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I use certain texture packs for certain parts of my projects, and some of time require optifine to work in Minecraft. Using those in Mine-Imator was never a problem. Animated blocks don't work on default, but it still looked good. Now Mine-Imator refuses to load them in, and only uses the latest pack I loaded it, even if it's from a different projects. I tried everything at this point, even deleting save worlds in Minecraft itself, and it still refuses. It this a problem on my end? Am I doomed to abandon my projects?

Edited by SorcererAssassin
Problem Solved

12 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Ian_The_One said:

they are gonna change the way its organized again in 1.15

Good new! It's been fixed. I went for help in the discord, and someone told me there was an folder I had to delete
EDIT: Figure I'll let you know what I had to do   
<USER>/AppData/Roaming/Mine_imator
The person told me to delete the map 'unzip'
It stores loaded resource packs, and deleting it fixed the problem

Edited by SorcererAssassin

4 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

Ok. When you say the software is “refusing”, do you mean it’s crashing? If so, could you send a crash report for nimi to check out?

No, not crashing. It just won't load in the textures. I do know I use packs for under 1.14, and I just noticed, any pack under 1.14 refuses to load. It still worked fine 2 days ago

17 minutes ago, SorcererAssassin said:

No, not crashing. It just won't load in the textures. I do know I use packs for under 1.14, and I just noticed, any pack under 1.14 refuses to load. It still worked fine 2 days ago

So I asked a friend to test it out for me, same world I, same texture pack. It works perfectly fine for him

22 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

In 1.14, paintings and particles were seperated into different files. And so mine-imator’s asset loading format changed, and it only supports texture packs for 1.14?

Did that changed in the 2 days I didn't worked on projects? It works fine for friends of mine. Can it be fixed on my end?

18 minutes ago, SorcererAssassin said:

Did that changed in the 2 days I didn't worked on projects? It works fine for friends of mine. Can it be fixed on my end?

Idunno. Did you update in the last 2 days? Other than that i think it changed last month so idunno