The Bully Collab (Hosted by Payloe)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ey what'S uP?

------

You either bully an overrated animator you personally hate, or simply a friend of yours just for fun

Rules: -> Do not put music in your submission. Sound effects / Voice acting e.t.c are fine

-> You should include a background ( Just don't show flatlands in your submission )

Video Quality and Video Duration as well as Watermarks do not really matter, it's 100% your choice

------

The deadline is -> October 21

I am not including any submissions after the deadline, to be featured in the collab you must DM your entry in the Discord Server / Mine-Imator Forums

you can join the collab's discord to showcase your entries and learn more info

https://discord.gg/nJS5FX6

7 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

I don't think you have enough reputation to get many people join this collab. Also 2 weeks is way too little time to animate something like that in my opinion.

The collab idea is pretty unique, I must admit that.

You are correct, but 'ey you guys can share this forum topic right? You can help the collab get reputation kinda like that. And I can change the deadline too

15 minutes ago, payloe said:

You are correct, but 'ey you guys can share this forum topic right? You can help the collab get reputation kinda like that. And I can change the deadline too

That's correct that collabs can boost your reputation, but if people doesn't like your work or did not get to know you well yet there's a high chance that people won't join your collab.

Try to make some wallpapers and animations first, people won't animate for you "for free", you need to have some reputation :)

2 hours ago, jakubg1 said:

That's correct that collabs can boost your reputation, but if people doesn't like your work or did not get to know you well yet there's a high chance that people won't join your collab.

Try to make some wallpapers and animations first, people won't animate for you "for free", you need to have some reputation :)

Uh, this guy is actually pretty popular. maybe not on the forums but he is on discord and youtube