Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

17 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

Seriously, why are there so many TARDISes?

Sure, it looks great, but this place is over-saturated with them already...

We should make a forums rule that says “don’t post another tardis rig unless it’s the best one yet”

14 hours ago, Frost* said:
  Reveal hidden contents

pc7ahdH.png

Hv7kIq2.png

wC2FuQk.png

N6aoi7a.png

qchOhsl.jpg

I don't feel like there is a need for more. 

But it doesn’t mean he didn’t put effort in it and produced a good rig. If there are too many, we can always choose the best one out of them.

but yeah if you made a bad tardis, don’t post it cus it takes up space and there are too many like it. But if you think you just made the best one, it’s your choice to post it. Won’t hurt.

Edited by MojangYang

There might be a lot of TARDISes, and I have something to do with that, but it doesn't matter, you can do you. The amount of comments on TARDIS rigs saying "Stop making these" or "there are too many of these on this forum" is unbelievable, and frankly, there is more of that than TARDIS rigs on ANY forum. Ludo, you do you, if you want to make TARDIS rigs and upload them here, you do that, just as I will. Ignore any comments like that.

Keep Modelling, your great at it.

27 minutes ago, TheVale said:

"there are too many of these on this forum" is unbelievable

Unbelievable? Why, I summed it all up.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, Frost* said:
  Reveal hidden contents

pc7ahdH.png

Hv7kIq2.png

wC2FuQk.png

N6aoi7a.png

qchOhsl.jpg

27 minutes ago, TheVale said:

Ludo, you do you, if you want to make TARDIS rigs and upload them here, you do that, just as I will. Ignore any comments like that.

Keep Modelling, your great at it.

Yes, he is very good at modeling, but if he posts these TARDIS rigs here, he's gonna receive some downvotes because very few people use them.

This post seems as if it was made to help other people who don't want to make their own model, as all rigs and model posts are for. However, very few people will use this, making it not very helpful to people.

Ludo, you are very good at modeling. Try making other things though. Please don't take this personal, but this rig has been over-made, like the facial rig.

Edited by Frost*

6 hours ago, Frost* said:

Unbelievable? Why, I summed it all up.

Yes, he is very good at modeling, but if he posts these TARDIS rigs here, he's gonna receive some downvotes because very few people use them.

This post seems as if it was made to help other people who don't want to make their own model, as all rigs and model posts are for. However, very few people will use this, making it not very helpful to people.

Ludo, you are very good at modeling. Try making other things though. Please don't take this personal, but this rig has been over-made, like the facial rig.

Excuse me, WHAT THE HECK DO YOU $#@!!#%^&**&$%# mean "Hardly anyone uses them and it is like a facial rig!?" I have not found a single decent facial rig on this entire forum. At all. Ever.

Edited by Supreme Whovian

Just now, Supreme Whovian said:

Excuse me, WHAT THE HECK DO YOU $#@!!#%^&**&$%# mean "Hardly anyone uses them and it is like a facial rig!?" I have not found a single decent facial rig on this entire forum. At all. Ever.

What

Okay what.

Please calm down, and have you even looked at any facial rigs? SFR? Ken's facial rig? Hozq's Facial rig? Hozq's Pixel Facial rig?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

And I'm not sure why you highlighted that one part, it was irrelevant to what you said, as was focused on my last statement.

And I mean few people are actually gonna use it because Dr. Who isn't used as a theme around here for animations or wallpapers much.

4 minutes ago, Supreme Whovian said:

"Hardly anyone uses them"
What he means is that Dr. Who as a theme is very rarely used here. I have never seen a single render or animation (outside the rig showcases themselves) actually using these things. Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough, but even only one or two renders/animations wouldn't exactly justify it either...

"it is like a facial rig"
What he means here is that both TARDISes and facial rigs are things that are very over-saturated in the forums, much like f@d.
I'm not saying this instantly makes it bad, it's just that with an ever-increasing number of rigs identical to yours, you have to compete more to make it stand out among the rest.

"I have not found a single decent facial rig on this entire forum. At all. Ever."
Look harder. Hozq's Facial Rig comes to mind immediately.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, Supreme Whovian said:

im sorry have you not heard of SKIBBZ at all? Literally one of the best Facial rigs, pretty much the orginator of these faical rigs.
Mine already mentioned Hozq, Ken also has a pretty decent one. Don't bullshit and say there are no decent rigs because it's clear you're just mad. Your anger isn't helping the situation

Edited by OfficialCUYT

19 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

im sorry have you not heard of SKIBBZ at all? Literally one of the best Facial rigs, pretty much the orginator of these faical rigs.
Mine already mentioned Hozq, Ken also has a pretty decent one. Don't bullshit and say there are no decent rigs because it's clear you're just mad. Your anger isn't helping the situation

Sorry...