Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, Leonardo7x said:

ookaayy ? thankss :D 

this isn't me saying that I don't like that animation.

I just don't like how you tortured me like this.
you monster ;(
Great animation by the way. Same with Frost, it is quite cartoony and I enjoy the smooth movements and transitions. I especially loved the effects of the transition from the village to that candy land (that's what i'm calling it at least)

Good stuff! :) 

4 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

this isn't me saying that I don't like that animation.

I just don't like how you tortured me like this.
you monster ;(
Great animation by the way. Same with Frost, it is quite cartoony and I enjoy the smooth movements and transitions. I especially loved the effects of the transition from the village to that candy land (that's what i'm calling it at least)

Good stuff! :) 

aww, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Thank you for your opinion and yes it is called Candyland (or something Trippy CandyLand scene like that idk XD)

3 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Damn, I had a similar experience IRL. See I was buying the good white stuff from a sketchy dood on a parking lot told me it was salt, later that day I put it on my meal and damn everything looked so much better. next thing I know I was behind an iron bar

wow, that is a cool story and fits in perfectly with what we are talking about in this topic XD

1 hour ago, DragonPixel said:

THAT was very good, the internment value whas spot on and the animation was pretty good the lighting needs a lot of work but hay over all very very good 

yeah, I know, sometimes I confused what light should I add during the daytime/outside, but thanks :D

1 hour ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

it's pretty original honestly, i can see that you didn't slap in some long chests everywhere. this is the kind of animation that i could actually binge watch

well, to be honest, some of the cursed scenes (like Nether Portal one, Ghast Chest Skin, etc.) originally came from Minecraft cursed image memes that I've seen on the internet, and it inspired me to make this video :D thanks btw 

50 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

I may of stopped studying to be a medical student few years back, but I'm pretty sure if you just give him milk he'll come out fine again! Shame on you, Dr. Mario.

I know right ? modern problems require modern solutions

This is the best thing I've seen all day, OMG

This needs more than just a upvote. This is so good!!

Ok when I made my original comment I was already impressed, but then I saw the Ricardo meme and I snorted. This is the best. Every few seconds continuing is a new treat and a gift that keeps on giving. How do you only have 25 upvotes on this? ? It needs way more lol

23 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

This is the best thing I've seen all day, OMG

This needs more than just a upvote. This is so good!!

Ok when I made my original comment I was already impressed, but then I saw the Ricardo meme and I snorted. This is the best. Every few seconds continuing is a new treat and a gift that keeps on giving. How do you only have 25 upvotes on this? ? It needs way more lol

It's not only about the upvote, but it's also about how people can laugh, enjoy or inspire from my videos XD thanks anyways

On 10/10/2019 at 8:27 AM, willingsas said:

This is absolutely amazing man, 10/10

22 hours ago, _Blue said:

I love this. no other words. I love this. The Ricardo was a nice touch. ??

10 hours ago, anima cryses said:

awesome

On 10/11/2019 at 9:20 AM, Slime said:

the ricardo got me

Thank you everybody :D:D:D :D 

The Ricardo is what made me laugh, not gonna lie.

The animation itself was rather nice. At first it was a bit simple, but after about 30 seconds I began to like it more. The goofy storyline matched the sort of fun cartoon style animation which is nice. Part of me feels like the first part in the woods could be a bit more polished, but that might just be me.

Overall the cursed content was meme worthy and the Ricardo was legendary, ???