Give Steve your skin so he can defeat you!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It was a normal day for Steve just looking at the sunlight until... people starts hunting him down, they have differing motives. Now Steve has to 'defend' himself.

So... this is a project i am starting up while i have FREE TIME from my job and PRESSURE from... 'The Angry Director that is currently 10 meters from me watching TV'.
So... i am asking to have your personality to move in and attack Steve, i animate them.

Bold means required

Playername :
Adds a watermark when your character takes the turn to kill Steve

Skin :
The skin of your character, no default skins or any kind of skin related to that such as but not limited to Hulk Steve, Vampire Alex lol...
Can be as simple as .png skin file, link to your skin, and as complicated as your own character rig (i won't make full use of its features though)

Personality :
You can specify your character's personality, like... he likes this... or that you want that or something... bla2 bla2 bla2.
Leave it blank and your character is lifeless lol.

Physicality :
What are you? a human? an undead? a vampire? or a robot? if you choose other than normal human, please specify more about the physicality you choose.
Leave it blank and your Physicality defaults to human with normal properties.

Starting items :
Including armor, weapons, food, whatever, mob, whatever
You can add custom items too, but you need to provide the rig and specify how the item works, otherwise it won't be included. If the rig wasn't made by you, give the name of the rig creator so i can put a credit on it.
Leave it blank and your character will carry nothing but bare fist.

Skill :
U
se your common sense, maybe you're a noob or a pro, or maybe you have an ability to climb walls because you're just good at it, up to you. You can relate your skill to certain items.
Leave it blank and i will just guess your character's skill ranging from noob to pro.

Strategy :
Plan ahead before you strike, how do you gonna' attack Steve? You can have an agreement with other forumers to gang up on Steve.
Leave it blank and your character will run straight towards Steve like a zombie.

Backstory :
If you wish to have your character a backstory, flashback, character development, or maybe just a reason why you want to kill Steve, write it here.

Other :
Add something, whatever you want... maybe i could include it.

You control you, i control Steve.

Let's see how i can handle the story.

Note : You can go all out with it, but if i see something that i find to not fit with the story, i may not include it.

NOTE : No longer adding more people for wave 1, but you can still join on wave 2.

Steve now must defeat the following :

Wave 1

Hagus (Locked)

Ghatos (Locked)

TexasTony04

Blue

C00leit

Edited by XanderTheV

2 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

So basically, an MGB?

my time away from mine-imator makes me unable to understand what is MGB... i only know its name... Minecraft Gladiator Battle, but judging from the recent MGB i watched.
No... it's not your character facing another person's character... just Steve... juuustt Steeve...

Playername : Hagus

Skin : sOHUtsmy_o.png

Personality :
Loves his doggo. Anyone who touches his doggo must prepare to die.

Physicality :
Human. One hit on him = ded

Starting items :
No armor, dagger (just shrink an iron sword down or something idc), 

Skill :
Above average. Really hard to hit. Strings combos together. 

Strategy :
Walk up. Hold out pic of dog, then point to him. Put paper away and fight. 

Backstory :
He killed my dog. I want revenge.

Other :
It's over, I have the high ground.

Playername :
Ghatos

Skin :
new_gh10.png

Personality :
Likes street racing, and illegal races in general

Physicality :
Human

Starting items :
A gun (a handgun, assault rifles are difficult to hide)

Skill :
Is good at drifting, don't try to drive away from me, you can't escape from my  D R I F T I N G   S K I L L S

Strategy :
Come as close as I can with my car (you're in a building? gotta smash the wall with my car), then if I haven't rammed you, I'll finish you with my gun

Backstory :
No backstories, I've been paid to kill you

Other :
I never leave my house without my gun...

Playername TexasTony04

Skin : TexasTony04.png

Personality :
Loves building. Has an obsession of knives. Absolutely stinks at fighting. Has a pack of dogs and creepers that follow him around. Loves TNT and explosions.

Physicality :
Human. An incredibly superman physique bearing human....but still. A human. 

Starting items :
Iron sword and Stacks o' TNT

Skill :
Building. Tracking. Blowing things up.

Strategy :
Confuse and distract my victims with mind games and nonsensical negotiation. Then build a trap out of TNT around victim before they can react, and blow them into oblivion. 

Backstory :
Was Captured and raised by a pack of creepers when he was a small child. Goes around building fortresses all heavily themed upon creepers and TNT. Has a grudge against Steve for killing his favorite creeper, Richard. 

Other :
Bacon.

6 hours ago, Ghatos said:

Playername :
Ghatos

Skin :
new_gh10.png

Personality :
Likes street racing, and illegal races in general

Physicality :
Human

Starting items :
A gun (a handgun, assault rifles are difficult to hide)

Skill :
Is good at drifting, don't try to drive away from me, you can't escape from my  D R I F T I N G   S K I L L S

Strategy :
Come as close as I can with my car (you're in a building? gotta smash the wall with my car), then if I haven't rammed you, I'll finish you with my gun

Backstory :
No backstories, I've been paid to kill you

Other :
I never leave my house without my gun...

Please provide me the rig of the gun and the car you want...

Playername : Blue

Skin : FfUGq3p.png

Personality :
Helpful and honest, enjoys being around peeps

Physicality :
Human x alien genes, still human

Starting items :
Nothing uwu, just brute strength

Skill :
Able to predict outcomes just by overthinking

Strategy :
Walks up to steve, tells steve he's gonna die, walks away with steve confused, and then comes running back to steve and starts fighting.

Backstory :
Steve died in other scenarios from other people ( lol the other people whos commenting on this too ), decided to to kill him to join the fun.

Other :
Remember me.

Playername: C00leit

Skin: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1guCPOhrAe37RBvmYsRwpE8QuLuVKlE-7/view?usp=sharing

Personality: helpful, kind

Physically: a human

Starting items: nothing but agility

Skill: pretty good at dodging

Strategy: walks up to steve and says hi, steve attacks him, and he dodged tho

Backstory: going home while he was walking he saw a poster, then he sees steve

Other: have a nice day

Edited by Gfamleit
edit

On 10/4/2019 at 2:58 PM, Hagus said:

Playername : Hagus

Skin : sOHUtsmy_o.png

Personality :
Loves his doggo. Anyone who touches his doggo must prepare to die.

Physicality :
Human. One hit on him = ded

Starting items :
No armor, dagger (just shrink an iron sword down or something idc), 

Skill :
Above average. Really hard to hit. Strings combos together. 

Strategy :
Walk up. Hold out pic of dog, then point to him. Put paper away and fight. 

Backstory :
He killed my dog. I want revenge.

Other :
It's over, I have the high ground.

Try a paper cut instead of putting away the paper.

Hmm... I'm interested.

Playername: creeprkillr11305 (Or Glitch Block Studios if you like that better, which I do.)

Skin: Just use my rig: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hoQCYtkh2UIjyZ2qn5D5aR3CKbw7mH_j

Personality: Determined to do what he wants, usually doesn't change his facial expression

Items: A bow and and some arrows(My arrow rig: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EACU86VhNIjnGN5PzYJGCCpXwGm3Rka). Also a wood or stone sword. Maybe occasionally throwing a fast-moving firework or two.

Skill: 8 out of 10 Pro-ness I guess. I've been told I'm really good with a bow so... that.

Physicality: Normal human, with less strength and more speed (and balance too, but I don't have that irl).

Strategy: Prefers to fight from a distance, using a bow, and staying out of sight as long as possible. If Steve get close enough, he will improvise if he doesn't have time to draw the sword, jabbing him in the stomach, then drawing the sword while he's stunned. In the case of a sword fight, he tries to stay behind his opponent and avoid getting hit.

Motive: Steve is a part of the army trying to take over the world.

Other: I play money wars for fun (and money, duh).