Environmental Props Pack Team Recruit

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Thanks_for_Downloading_Enviromental_Prop

Hello fellow Homosapiens,
today i finally decided to make a team for the Environmental Props Pack.
Why Environmental Props Pack and not an animation team?
well, i already joined an animation group. i don't really need an animation team for now, but i feel like
Environmental Props Pack has a potential to be the biggest models/rigs pack.

What's my plan?
- i'm planning to introduce the partnership program. Basically when a member joined the team and made a models/rigs pack by themself, they could either choose to
keep the models/rigs pack by themself or they could agree to partner with me to add their creation to the Environmental Props Pack folder (and let's not forget the credit xD)
- i'm planning to make this the biggest and most useful models/rigs pack for the MI community so that you don't have to search the rig/model you need or make the model/rig yourself.
- i want to give everyone freedom by saying what the next update theme is and let everyone spill their ideas to the table and if it's good, then it will be added to the EPP folder (Environmental Props Pack)
how do i get into the team?
1.the model/rig that you're making need to be simple and respect the rules of Minecraft (cubes), mainly because
i still want to give other member a chance to make a much detailed version of the models/rigs from EPP (Environmental Props Pack)
2.for someone who is good at Mine-Imator, either get good at making a wallpaper/render for the rigs/models showcase or get good at rigging thing.
3.for those who is good at Modelbench, basically try to make some decent models.
4.for photoshopper out there, be decent at making texture for the models or texture presets (for rigger and modeler, texturing is important, unless someone is helping you with it.)

You can join the team now, by filling out the form, click me.

9 hours ago, Ethanial said:

Do I get paid?

I don't have PayPal on my side

I'm just a 15 years old dude animating block lol

11 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Would there be palm trees?

Maybe :)

10 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

form sent

Sorry but your example link is broken, I cannot enter it, you can try again if you want

Its interesting to see peoples reasons for sending in a form. Some people are only joining because they want to work with a team. There are also some joining because they think they might get something out of it (money or popularity). Then there are those who are only joining because they feel as if they are making MI better. I respect the people who are only joining because they want to make MI better by creating models/rigs to help the community make better renders/animation sets.