When Alex spawns, hell also spawns

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This my unfinished episode of my series...

I call it... idk... i forgot, it was like... years ago though.

The scenery didn't get salvaged so that's why the terrain is missing

I plan to continue to work on this series, but with the difference.

I will intentionally make the animation poor on generic or comedic parts of the series, and will go full-skill when it hits the serious part of action.
This is because i got a job to do so... and.. .considering... uuh... screw it.

15 minutes ago, Ethanial said:

You made the animation man. It lacks direction, I don't understand what's going on or what it has to do with the title. 

it's unfinished... it's still lacking the narratives and the subtitles for now.

Even though the story is already written in the script.

Wait... i just realized the difference between WIP and random/test forum....

Self-reporting...

Edited by XanderTheV

31 minutes ago, XanderTheV said:

it's unfinished... it's still lacking the narratives and the subtitles for now.

Even though the story is already written in the script.

Wait... i just realized the difference between WIP and random/test forum....

Self-reporting...

I can move it for you if you feel like it should be, but if you plan on updating this project later and making another post then Work In Progress works great!

16 minutes ago, Rollo said:

I can move it for you if you feel like it should be, but if you plan on updating this project later and making another post then Work In Progress works great!

It's gonna' take a lot of time to finish this though due to life obstacles... considering that this video has no clear premises or any kind of thing to tell you what it is...which makes it nothing like a teaser or a trailer... even though unfinished projects can go here...

i think it should go to random/test instead... finished ones will go directly into narrative animation section eventually anyways.

Also... this was intended to go to random/test before i realize that WIP and random/test are different things... the naming of the title is very random as well.

Edited by XanderTheV

42 minutes ago, XanderTheV said:

It's gonna' take a lot of time to finish this though due to life obstacles... considering that this video has no clear premises or any kind of thing to tell you what it is...which makes it nothing like a teaser or a trailer... even though unfinished projects can go here...

i think it should go to random/test instead... finished ones will go directly into narrative animation section eventually anyways.

Also... this was intended to go to random/test before i realize that WIP and random/test are different things... the naming of the title is very random as well.

All good, just making sure! Moved to Random/Test Animations.

1 hour ago, MojangYang said:

Can do with some idke motions. Posing can be more natural. ?

sure... since i am continuing this really old project... i can take your advice and apply it to the animation...
Well... only the action or tension part... or it is a suspense, since i'm taking this animation quality to be intentionally poor on generic scenes, but higher quality on serious moments.