Skill-based Best Mine Imator Animator? Opinions Aside

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What type of content?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be strictly animation skill based, or include lighting, rigs and buildings as well?

• I want it to be only animation!
    • I want it to include sets and lighting as well!
    • Fine with either.

This poll is closed to new votes

So I've heard plenty of times people being discontent with how heavenira's (now heyonia's) best Mine-Imator animator choosing, how they said it was mostly opinion lol, which I agree with. The idea can from Nimi though, this is what he said:

I think the best way to go about it, is for people to make anonymous animations that don't include their character, and have people vote on which they like the most.

Which I also agree is a good idea. And I wanted to do it.

To clarify if it wasn't already obvious. People who want to enter will make animations without their character or watermark, which they will submit without their name being known. You then will get to vote on which is your favorite, preferred if you don't vote on you own, but there will be multiple choices allowed to avoid it only being people voting on themselves if that happens.

Publicly telling others which animation yours is will get you disqualified

Heyonia's poll still is accurate to the favorite mine-imator animator however, so I would suggest you don't abandon his one.
You can vote on what content will have to be made to enter, other than that there are no rules, just nothing above 5 minutes at the most. If you don't think you are the best I will still release where everyone has placed.

Rules:

I'll start accepting them on the 8th, remember no watermarks or characters people will recognize as yours. AND MAKE SURE TO WAIT UNTIL THE POLL IS DONE TO MAKE IT, OTHER WISE IT MAY NOT WORK WITH THE RULES.

1.You cannot have the animation publicly released until after the main poll, you'll have to make an animation specifically for this. 

2. You'll animate 4 rounds, the first 3 will be an action everyone will have to animate. And the last animation will be whatever you want. You have to make all of the first three, the custom one is optional.

3. The three first round animations can only be 10 seconds each, and the last can be up to 2 minutes

4. Have fun! (my god what a cheeeezy thing to put in rules)

You can give it to me in discord: @Solomob422#8589

server is here: https://discord.gg/Dwpnz3t
Or any form of pming me.

The new topic: 

Edited by Super Solomob 422