I can't animate until I know how to fix this :(

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So... I went into Mine-Imator, and u opened up one of my rigs. The rig was a .miobject, when I clicked on the file, it wanted me to choose an app to open the file up with. I put it to open the file up with Mine-Imator, and right after, it changes the file picture to the MI logo. And when I opened it, it opened MI instead. Now all of my .miobject files open MI instead of loading in the rig. How do I fix this?

Did you double click on it?

no god please no.

you are supposed to go into your mi project, import asset, and when the file explorer window opens up, select the object/rig tou want you want, then select import. What you are doing now, You are trying to open the file directly.

To make it clear: you open your project, then import the rig into the project. Also the rig files will from now on always show the mi logo, instead of the blank paper icon, but it doesn’t matter.

Edited by MojangYang

me to it is my err for mine imator 

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object app:

Cannot load buffer file C:\Users\novab\AppData\Roaming\Mine_imator\tmp.file
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_buffer_load_lib (line 1)
called from - gml_Script_json_load (line 1)
called from - gml_Script_project_load_start (line 1)
called from - gml_Script_asset_load (line 1)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_import_asset (line 2)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw_button (line 21)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw (line 93)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 22)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 0)

Edited by novabloxr