1.14 Unfolded arm villager model...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So... after a not mine-animating for a long time, i decided to fire it up with a village and pillage animation.
However, i can't use the villager models from the mine-imator as they have folded arms.

So here's what i am looking for... if one of them is available, that's all i need and i ignore the rest.

1. Unfolded arm Villager model that is compatible with default minecraft villager texture (I think modelbench can do that, idk)
  2. All 16 profession plains villager player skin (All profession, including unemployed, nitwits, wandering trader). So i can use the player arm and stitch it to Mine-imator's villager model.
  3. A complete rig for every villager profession rig (I don't want much detail like fingers, i just want unfolded arm)

I tried googling the skins... i can't find the complete collection of all villager profession player skin.

However if any of you guys know the resource i'm looking for in the forum, link me there.

Thank you.

On 9/29/2019 at 10:23 PM, XanderTheV said:

In that case... i need the player villager skin.... --

uh nope. that wouldn't map to the model correctly. 

DUDE just use Novaskin or something and DO IT YOURSELF!

p.s. Novaskin resource pack editor: here

19 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

uh nope. that wouldn't map to the model correctly. 

DUDE just use Novaskin or something and DO IT YOURSELF!

p.s. Novaskin resource pack editor: here

Disgusting. I suggest using paint.net.

hey dude why the downvote???

48 minutes ago, Ethanial said:

Disgusting. I suggest using paint.net.

why is it disgusting? i'm just saying that the easiest way to do it is novaskin, since it has a 3d editor.

Edited by Draco63

6 hours ago, Draco63 said:

hey dude why the downvote???

why is it disgusting? i'm just saying that the easiest way to do it is novaskin, since it has a 3d editor.

Even though i can map the textures myself, there would still imperfections in the texture by 1 pixel that has a slightly... slightly different shade of a color. and that imperfection though... awkwardly, felt not right to me.

I already looked at novaskin... nothing interesting, planetminecraft got some nice player villager textures there, but missing mason and leatherworker.

7 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

@XanderTheV i think i could help you

Great... what you think you're gonna' help me with then? awesome.