F N A F 1 Rig Pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

33 minutes ago, Anatoli said:

im gonna need you to stop right there.

No, just because it's fad doesn't mean I'm going to stop. I put time into these models for people to use and not hate over them because of the game it's from.
I do not care that Five Night's at Mike's is considered fad here on the forums. It's a game that I like and I will continue to make these rigs for people that don't hate because of it's game and for people to use.

38 minutes ago, ShotUAnimations said:

No, just because it's fad doesn't mean I'm going to stop. I put time into these models for people to use and not hate over them because of the game it's from.
I do not care that Five Night's at Mike's is considered fad here on the forums. It's a game that I like and I will continue to make these rigs for people that don't hate because of it's game and for people to use.

I mean, I said to stop cause they're unoriginal and been done a million times the exact same way already but sure what ever makes you happy.

7 hours ago, Anatoli said:

I mean, I said to stop cause they're unoriginal and been done a million times the exact same way already but sure what ever makes you happy.

I have legit never seen a fad model like this before, if you can send one that looks like this, please do

16 hours ago, Anatoli said:

Stop it with this bs argument because almost everything here has been done a million times, not just fad. You all just love to  hop on the hate bandwagon for it though cause the popular forumers here hate it too. 

6 hours ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

I have legit never seen a fad model like this before, if you can send one that looks like this, please do

R95BuQy.png

Just now, JjCinemas said:

Stop it with this bs argument because almost everything here has been done a million times, not just fad. You all just love to  hop on the hate bandwagon for it though cause the popular forumers here hate it too. 

what ever you say boomer

4 hours ago, Anatoli said:

R95BuQy.png

what ever you say boomer

How do those look remotely close to mine.
These one's are the same height as a standard Minecraft character.
They are good rigs yes, but these don't look remotely close to what I've made, despite they're both the same character from the same game.

Edited by ShotUAnimations

7 hours ago, ShotUAnimations said:

How do those look remotely close to mine.
These one's are the same height as a standard Minecraft character.
They are good rigs yes, but these don't look remotely close to what I've made, despite they're both the same character from the same game.

tgq70mlde9k11.jpg