What If Series:Monster School Animatio

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guys, I am really new here at animating but I really love it, can you please help me out and see my content? I would love to build a fun environment with you guys! 

Here is my What If 1st Episode Minecraft Animation: 

P.S: I'd love to hear some criticisms, opinions or suggestions with you guys! THANKS ALOT!!

P.s 

WHY!?!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?

ok so if you want to improve here are a bunch of stuff that you could do better.

1. everything is linear and very slow try using transitions .

2. the lighting needs a lot of work try experimenting with the camera effect/settings, things like bloom, film grain, color corection etc can really help with that. also using spot lights to make ambient lighting is essential. to practice lighting I recommend spending some time making wallpapers.

3. the face rigs really need work I mean they really suck in this.

4. DON'T DO MONSTER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it is very hated dew to the fact that most monster school animations are usually really low effort)

5. I recommend checking out Sharp Wind he makes some really good tutorials like how to make a face rig how to make a walks cycle etc

6. \/

Spoiler

DON'T DO MONSTER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and the wither skeleton is a ree colored  skeleton. MI dose have a wither skeleton rig and is doesn't take a skele-tone of work to import it 

Edited by DragonPixel

Yeah yeah as of now I am creating rigs after i got home from school and yeah notes taken buud! Thanks aloot! I did created monster school because I thought I can make it alot good than the others because obviously they've put such low effort in animating some.

P.S: I am trying blender software to animate to make it to the next level, but should I be staying in Mine-imator?

Just now, PonyChamp said:

Yeah yeah as of now I am creating rigs after i got home from school and yeah notes taken buud! Thanks aloot! I did created monster school because I thought I can make it alot good than the others because obviously they've put such low effort in animating some.

P.S: I am trying blender software to animate to make it to the next level, but should I be staying in Mine-imator?

BTW Thanks alot!! bruhh

2 hours ago, Shane said:

The concept isn't very original and the camera angles are a bit awkward at times, but the animation itself is pretty good.

I think you should keep going if you like it. I would advise you to look up some camera tutorials to make scenes feel less dull.

Thankyou soo muuch bruh, I will definitely keep this going eh, that's why I would like to hear it from the experts (or not that expert) here in Mineimator because I think you all could give me alot of advises that would keep my animation go better. Notes taken bruhh!!