Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

73ed79f9-2bb5-4ede-bf25-f39348bc2e80

The credits:

Knight and Archer: OpHsVinicius

Castle: Hypixel

Witch: Spontaneous Explosions

"For heart and soul, I vow to protect Den Kingdom at all costs, no matter what, and I shall always be loyal to Queen Luna."

Edited by MineWallpaper

36 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

*Sigh*

When will you stop saying fad? It's kind of unnecessary..

It is right now, a fad is a trend.

Ian is saying that you are creating that from a trend that has been going around; the topic Beepers.

He wants you to be more original. 

4 minutes ago, Frost* said:

It is right now, a fad is a trend.

Ian is saying that you are creating that from a trend that has been going around; the topic Beepers.

He wants you to be more original. 

Hey, I wanna try to make a Beeper Wallpaper. Isn't that what everyone loved Beepers for?

Fine, then I will make something else.

How's the wallpaper, Frost?

creeper, AW MAN!

i'd really appreciate if more constructive criticism was provided here

i do like what you're trying to go for; in theory, it could work provided that it's improved. here's my suggestions

instead of rendering everything all at once, render each object in your scene in one picture and composite them together in an editor. you can see this effect on a few movie covers, such as the star wars trilogies. 

i do think you have a bit too much orange; any color that's overused is going to make the entire wallpaper look flat. try to fit some other complimentary colors by rendering a few of your characters in another color (another reason why you should render your images separately and combine them, makes it way easier)

keep in mind that your wallpaper should still have a central focus point, which should be the thing that you want your audience to look at. you can keep everything in there; just make one character/object stand out (i think the guy in the lower right would be a good focus. then you can make the knight in the background be shadowed a little so he doesn't take the spotlight away from your focus but still provides an imposing image)

i don't recommend you experiment with bleed light since i feel that you should first learn how to create wallpapers with good composition. once you master that you can proceed to more advanced techniques

also it's ok to follow trends; you can be original even if you do use another person's material. it just depends on how you use it. also personally it's fine if you use random memes in your wallpapers. heck, it's all in good fun and i really don't think you should be discouraged in doing so (unless it's obnoxiously intrusive, which i suspect it wasn't.) check my first sentence for proof

Edited by Kwazedilla

8 hours ago, Kwazedilla said:

creeper, AW MAN!

i'd really appreciate if more constructive criticism was provided here

i do like what you're trying to go for; in theory, it could work provided that it's improved. here's my suggestions

instead of rendering everything all at once, render each object in your scene in one picture and composite them together in an editor. you can see this effect on a few movie covers, such as the star wars trilogies. 

i do think you have a bit too much orange; any color that's overused is going to make the entire wallpaper look flat. try to fit some other complimentary colors by rendering a few of your characters in another color (another reason why you should render your images separately and combine them, makes it way easier)

keep in mind that your wallpaper should still have a central focus point, which should be the thing that you want your audience to look at. you can keep everything in there; just make one character/object stand out (i think the guy in the lower right would be a good focus. then you can make the knight in the background be shadowed a little so he doesn't take the spotlight away from your focus but still provides an imposing image)

i don't recommend you experiment with bleed light since i feel that you should first learn how to create wallpapers with good composition. once you master that you can proceed to more advanced techniques

also it's ok to follow trends; you can be original even if you do use another person's material. it just depends on how you use it. also personally it's fine if you use random memes in your wallpapers. heck, it's all in good fun and i really don't think you should be discouraged in doing so (unless it's obnoxiously intrusive, which i suspect it wasn't.) check my first sentence for proof

Thanks!

Okay, I don't get why it has to be orange the ambient tone doesn't fit the atmospheric mood, Try using a darkish blue color and 80% less saturation (a bit of contrast as well) to show that the wallpaper is pretty dark like something's at stake over here.

I also like your activity here, just put more quality over quantity and don't be over sensitive.

Edited by HeYoNia