Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

502a5aac-4b5f-4379-9f17-75a920f7e871

This may be the last wallpaper I will ever make here. Due to my horrible reputation and behavior before, like manipulating users into up voting me. I suggest you respect this. Soldier 47 here is in a helicopter flushing out wildfires all around Minecraft, because of the enormous virus had hit the game. The reason this Soldier had water bucket because the advanced technology was useless since the virus turned almost everything non-effective. Villagers died, Creepers burnt, even players were roasted while putting out fires.

Scratch the 'last'. It's the word, 'most inspiring PERSONAL'.

don't quit. You didn’t something not-awesome and now you have the chance to fix it. I got far more downvotes when I started. In fact, my reputation was once negative. All you need to more practice on rendering, and fit into the forums. Don’t care too much about your reputation, you are gaining much faster than me anyway. Your rep’s not horrible. Just because you got 2 downvotes and you are quitting? No man.

as for the wallpaper itself, it’s a bit hard to tell what’s going on. Try putting the camera outside.

9 minutes ago, Slime said:

The Chromatic Aberration is 100% unneeded in this.

Hey, wouldn't you also try one for a wallpaper?

2 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

don't quit. You didn’t something not-awesome and now you have the chance to fix it. I got far more downvotes when I started. In fact, my reputation was once negative. All you need to more practice on rendering, and fit into the forums. Don’t care too much about your reputation, you are gaining much faster than me anyway. Your rep’s not horrible. Just because you got 2 downvotes and you are quitting? No man.

as for the wallpaper itself, it’s a bit hard to tell what’s going on. Try putting the camera outside.

Thanks, Mojang! I am afraid I can't do so for the outside part. This wallpaper made me work for hours with lags.