Lemon City (4K)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

Meh, nice position, but there's no posing, and also, the lights are too weak, so where's the point of installing glow stones at daylight?

Still, nice town.

:hyper:

Boi, what posing are you talking about m8; there aren't any characters xD

And the glowstone was part of the schematic, it doesn't really effect the scene. And otherwise, it's not costing like, electricity or something. I'm guessing the builder thought it looked cool.

And anyways, you wouldn't see the light from the glowstone because it's the middle of the day. That's why we can't see stars during the day, boi.

Thanks tho lol

8 minutes ago, Frost* said:

Lmao yeah, I thought they were pretty neat.

I hate all those city maps that are made of wool lol

What do you mean, exactly? Like, the majority of materials only reliant on wool for both buildings and roads?
I at least try to use as many types of blocks as I can to keep a nice variety, not all my roads are wool either.

13 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

What do you mean, exactly? Like, the majority of materials only reliant on wool for both buildings and roads?
I at least try to use as many types of blocks as I can to keep a nice variety, not all my roads are wool either.

The maps where they make the buildings out of straight colored wool.

Or the grass out of wool ?