Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

alex is starring into my soul and i dont like it

Ian, don't be ridiculous. She isn't staring at anyone's soul, and also, bad grammar you got there. "Starring" should be "staring".

Frost, the squished part, yeah, I know. But hey, isn't this a good wallpaper at least?

9 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

Ian, don't be ridiculous. She isn't staring at anyone's soul, and also, bad grammar you got there. "Starring" should be "staring".

Frost, the squished part, yeah, I know. But hey, isn't this a good wallpaper at least?

Ian was making a joke, and sometimes it funnier when it has bad grammar.

But the wallpaper besides the rest looks good.

Just now, Frost* said:

Ian was making a joke, and sometimes it funnier when it has bad grammar.

But the wallpaper besides the rest looks good.

Besides the rest? What does that mean? Also, if you like it, you should upvote it for being respectful of me.

Or not. I ain't forcing you.

3 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

R/woosh

sorry I had to say this. I got wooshed too many times

i like the wallpaper except the squished parts.

7 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Ran out of upvotes? What the Steve does that mean?

There's a limit to how many Reactions you can use per day. Not sure how many, though... I've never hit the limit lol

17 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Also, if you like it, you should upvote it for being respectful of me.

It kind-of sounds like you are.
Never ask for upvotes. People will upvote it themselves if they like the render enough!

21 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

This is the best wallpaper EVER. Hope this definitely go in the Showcase!

Did you mean to say it's your personal best wallpaper? Let others decide whether or not it's the best wallpaper ever.

On-topic, the posing is nice. However, personally I think the SSAO is a bit too strong in the first image. In the second image, the scene is far too bright and appears to have no shadows at all.

You've definitely improved though! Keep it up!

Edited by __Mine__
I'm an idiot. As always.

1 hour ago, MineWallpaper said:

Looks like Jake_28 really ruined my reputation. First, it was 10 and I felt happy. Now it's 8 because of him. I feel offended and sad.

I thought I was keeping up with everyone....guess I am wrong :(

Jake_28 didn't even downvote your render. What are you talking about?
Don't go publicly shaming people like that when they've done nothing wrong...

7 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

It kind-of sounds like you are.
Never ask for upvotes. People will upvote it themselves if they like the render enough!

What the bruh? Did you really just paste in @MineWallpaper's comment into my quote? I never said anything about asking for upvotes.

V4u79tE.png

He said that, boi. Yet in your quote it says:

RLfuHcx.png

I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but it looks like you just framed me.

5 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Looks like Jake_28 really ruined my reputation. First, it was 10 and I felt happy. Now it's 8 because of him. I feel offended and sad.

I thought I was keeping up with everyone....guess I am wrong :(

~2 hours later

Then can you explain why my reputation was from 10 and now 8? Last night I saw it was 10.

Your reputations is just that. Your reputation in the comunity for being a liked member. It generally accurately repesents how the community feels about you. If your reputation was ruined, maybe you just posted something that someone disagreed with, and as part of the community, downvoted to help accurately represent your reputation?

I downvoted theese 2 posts because i dissagreed with them.

18 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Besides the rest? What does that mean? Also, if you like it, you should upvote it for being respectful of me.

>It sounds like you’re trying to socially engineer people into upvoting you.

7 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Ran out of upvotes? What the Steve does that mean?

>I personally thought you were overreacting (pun uninteded) to someone saying they ran out of reactions. (For clarification, there is a limited number of reactions you can use, deleting a reaction gives you a reaction back, and waiting a certain amount of time resets the amount you have)

also rip my outlines topic it was bad anyway

19 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

I am now thinking I am now gonna be out of here. First 10, then 8, and now 5. If I kept on, my reputation is only gonna get worse. Good-bye, users.

Just don't be arrogant like that and stop shaming people... When you get criticism, you shouldn't take it badly, because actually, criticism helps you making a better wallaper! critism tells you what you need to improve, it also shows you the default, and listening to it will help you creating a better wallpaper next time!

1 hour ago, Ghatos said:

Just don't be arrogant like that and stop shaming people... When you get criticism, you shouldn't take it badly, because actually, criticism helps you making a better wallaper! critism tells you what you need to improve, it also shows you the default, and listening to it will help you creating a better wallpaper next time!

Aw, thanks man! For a cute cupcake, you deserve a friendship medal.

Hey, keep the drama running or I'll stab y'all

Anyways, The posing is stiff It's not bad but isn't good either, the lighting on the left is way too bland and use of SSAO is too much (don't use SSAO on overly bright areas that doesn't indicate any dark colors, the lighting on the right part isn't bad but it should be darker, the fireflies are supposed to be the source of lighting but it looks like everything has a light source, I don't see why the "motion" blur is relevant on the right, I don't see the camera in motion nor is the main object shown.