Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i do like what you're going for. the dutch angle and the ender dragon looming behind your character does feel quite dramatic. however, your FoV is, in my opinion, applied incorrectly. I'd think your character is the main focus of this wallpaper but having him blurred makes me confused on whether i should focus on the character or the dragon. instead, i would have the character within FoV range, the dragon slightly out of FoV range, and the clouds completely blurred by FoV (since that is unnecessary and having it in focus clutters the wallpaper a little). try playing with the range, depth, and blur size settings to achieve this effect.

you could also try increase the amount of particles in your particle spawner, and perhaps increase the brightness so that combined with the glow it looks like fire. i do understand if your computer isn't powerful enough to handle it though

1 hour ago, Kwazedilla said:

FoV range, the dragon slightly out of FoV range, and the clouds completely blurred by FoV (since that is unnecessary and having it in focus clutters the wallpaper a little). try playing with the range, depth, and blur size settings to achieve this effect.

(I think you're getting mixed up, FoV is field of view; you're talking about DOF, the blurring)