We need to go deeper!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

r4TlPW7.png

Fun little render I made that has my account wandering into a a cave and spotting the mythical blue Enderman.
This makes a great wallpaper which is why I posted it here. This is my second post ever on the Mine-imator forums!
If you curious, be sure to check out my other post which is my attempt at photo-realism on Mine-imator.
This took around 4 hours to make and I'm happy with the outcome.

Blue Enderman  - Terasal
Overall Minecraft Build - Terasal, Zerghunter666, Jrxss
Thanks to Zerghunter666 for making a cool model of my skin.

BpBrAVO.png
DM me for picture without watermark.

Edited by Terasal

not bad for your second post. you avoided a common mistake that new animators make, which is making a dark scene too dark so that you can't see anything. the scene is covered in a melancholy blue but the orange torch and lanterns give a bit of satisfying contrast to the scene. placement of props such as the stone slabs, buttons, and characters are also pretty good.

for some stylish effects, you could try to add a vignette, experiment with the depth of field, or decrease the saturation in the image to give the scene an even more gloomy or mysterious vibe (all three can be found under camera settings; try to experiment to see what looks great)

2 hours ago, Terasal said:

r4TlPW7.png

Fun little render I made that has my account wandering into a a cave and spotting the mythical blue Enderman.
This makes a great wallpaper which is why I posted it here. This is my second post ever on the Mine-imator forums!
If you curious, be sure to check out my other post which is my attempt at photo-realism on Mine-imator.
This took around 4 hours to make and I'm happy with the outcome.

Blue Enderman  - Terasal
Overall Minecraft Build - Terasal, Zerghunter666, Jrxss
Thanks to Zerghunter666 for making a cool model of my skin.

BpBrAVO.png
DM me for picture without watermark.

One thing: if you can clearly see an entrance to the cave off to the right, why is the character walking from a different part of the cave? Or is he wanting to exit?

4 minutes ago, Glitch Block Studios said:

One thing: if you can clearly see an entrance to the cave off to the right, why is the character walking from a different part of the cave? Or is he wanting to exit?

In the actual map, there are multiple entrances to the cave. That's just one of them.

8 minutes ago, Glitch Block Studios said:

i mean if you saw a dope blue enderman you'd probably not care about entrances to a cave and instead check the enderman out

Edited by Kwazedilla