Mine-Imator 1.2.5 not starting up

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So today i just went to my computer and saw that 1.2.5 came out, so i tried installing it using the installer, but the installer didn't open. I downloaded the archive version and the same thing happens. There's no crash log or anything specific, it just doesn't open.

2 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

I don't have any antivirus software and yes, i unzipped the archive version.

Does 1.2.4 still open fine? If it does, my best guess is some change on your computer preventing recently created/downloaded .exe files from running. (If there was something truly wrong with the installer and program .exe, no one else would be able to run either.)

2 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Does 1.2.4 still open fine? If it does, my best guess is some change on your computer preventing recently created/downloaded .exe files from running. (If there was something truly wrong with the installer and program .exe, no one else would be able to run either.)

yes, 1.2.4 opens perfectly fine. i don't know what would cause this problem though. even running as administrator does not do anything.

Edited by Cubic Ralsei