Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

nice teleportation effect

you can try to make the jump more realistic by looking at references (here's a good one i found)

reason why your jump isn't as realistic is because all the body parts move at the same time, which isn't exactly how normal humans jump. you can see in the example that the man throws his weight in his arms when he jumps, so the arms move forwards first, followed by the body and at last the legs which trail behind. this applies to all forms of human movement; the head usually is the first to move when a human does an action, then the body, then the limbs (of course there's exceptions, such as in jumping.) if you need any help in animating natural motion, just search up references on youtube

6 hours ago, MojangYang said:

The only thing I wanna complain about is:

the starting pose is the default position.

OH sorry ? i'll fix it

9 hours ago, Kwazedilla said:

nice teleportation effect

you can try to make the jump more realistic by looking at references (here's a good one i found)

reason why your jump isn't as realistic is because all the body parts move at the same time, which isn't exactly how normal humans jump. you can see in the example that the man throws his weight in his arms when he jumps, so the arms move forwards first, followed by the body and at last the legs which trail behind. this applies to all forms of human movement; the head usually is the first to move when a human does an action, then the body, then the limbs (of course there's exceptions, such as in jumping.) if you need any help in animating natural motion, just search up references on youtube

thanks! i'll try ?

13 hours ago, Frost* said:

Ayy not bad

:hyper: