Shadow Of Mordor (WIP)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

in the future you can right click/command click/two-finger tap the imgur image, open the image in a new tab, then paste the image URL directly into the mine-imator text editor

i think you want your attacking guy as the main focus of the wallpaper, so i would probably illuminate him better and place him in alignment with the rule of thirds so that the effect is more pleasing to the eye. right now, your ghosts are really bright and distracting from the subject (attacking guy) so i would put them farther away from attacking guy. your wallpaper also suffers from the scene being too dark, which makes the beheaded people less visible. you can change this by changing the night color under the background tab. finally, perhaps you could vary your poses a little, since both of the beheaded guys look a bit too similar.

• Attacking guy and the ghosts are the same person in context of the game, the reason they are faded is that they slowly fade away once the main guy moves away from them. I could make this clearer.
  • My scenes being too dark is an ongoing problem, I need to work on it.
  • Poses are temporary, the beheaded guys are literal copy-pastes for the time being.

Thanks for your input!