New Showcase Update

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, as y'all know, David made it so that whenever your posts are sent to Showcase, you get a notification.

A couple of minutes ago I got 4 notifications.

Spoiler

ltK4T63.png

For some reason, I got two notifications for both posts. This doesn't make any sense, I was wondering if it was a bug.

Secondly, my other post, "City Flirting", was not added to the showcase, even though it had 8 upvotes. (my post, "I tried animating with 0.7 demo" had less upvotes, yet it was added to the showcase.)

I was wondering if there are other variables included in this, such as, only two of your posts can be showcased. Does anybody know?

Hello, if you look closely the 4 notifications are all different, 2 are for being featured on the Mine-imator Twitter while the other 2 for the showcase ?

Also, this was not mentioned in the announcement topic, but wallpapers need at least 10 rep to be qualified for the showcase, while animations only 5, due to them generally requiring more effort to create.

1 minute ago, david said:

Hello, if you look closely the 4 notifications are all different, 2 are for being featured on the Mine-imator Twitter while the other 2 for the showcase ?

Also, this was not mentioned in the announcement topic, but wallpapers need at least 10 rep to be qualified for the showcase, while animations only 5, due to them generally requiring more effort to create.

Ah...very clever. Thank you.