I made a facial rig...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make more facial rigs?

• No.
    • NO!!!
    • Also no.
    • No, because this one sucks.
    • *no comment*

NO! NO NO NO! I AM NOT MAKING ANOTHER FACIAL RIG! THIS TOOK FOREVER! ?

...Okay, reasons you should download THIS one instead of others like Skibbz's or Sharpwind's.

1. I went through a small amount of extra effort to make it a .zip instead of the dreaded .rar file.

2. You DON'T have to change any colors other than the eyes and eyebrows, unlike Sharp's.

3. I actually made the iris (the colored part of your eye) SEPARATE from the pupil, which no-one else seems to do.

4. The face it comes on looks interesting, and even has glasses! (No, I did not have that skin on my computer prior to making this) BECAUSE I FREAKING SAID SO, THAT'S WHY!!!

*Ahem*... Sorry, I don't like making facial rigs. Anyway, here's the download link in big blue letters. Also, don't bother crediting me or anything. That'll get annoying to whoever reads it. Most people say that credit is either necessary or appritiated, but I reccomend you don't credit me unless someone actually ASKS you about the rig. 

It looks ugly here because I was to lazy to edit the Steve skin, so I just made they eyes bigger. Don't do that. It'll look like this.

jBHQ780.png

^Don't abuse my face rig, get rid of the face on the skin first^

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qt4tg0xz87g7het/GB%27s_Facial_Rig.zip/file

Note: The face-crack curves are kind of glitchy if you curve them too much, but don't and you should be fine.

I'm tired...

Edited by Glitch Block Studios

16 hours ago, MojangYang said:

Good effort!

but the eyeball seems to be smaller than the socket

I just tried it WITHOUT the lazy stuff and it seems to be fixed. Just don't adjust the eyes to be too much bigger than they're supposed to be I guess? Just scale the Y.

Also, I may have broken the eyes a little bit, because I forgot to put the pupils on "Eyes (Y)". Just put the pupils there and adjust them, and it should be fine.