"City Flirting" (4K)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, Frost* said:

I was trying to make it look kinda windy somehow, I did add quite a bit of anamorphic ratio.

I don't think it really looks WINDY, but I do like it. Also, the bloom (assuming you didn't just make the glow super bright somehow instead of using bloom) seems kinda high... not that I'm in any position to criticize anything that isn't an animation that only uses linear. There are only 2 reasons that I wouldn't make this:

1. I'm not good enough. You've seen the things I make...

2. It involves flirting. No. Other people can do it, but it would probably just make me feel weird. SPOILERS FOR ALL OF THE CRAP I MAKE IN THE FUTURE OR PAST (or present i guess): I don't plan on giving ANY main character in ANYTHING I make a love interest. Romance and ANYTHING related to it is weird, especially when it comes out of my brain... other people like you can at least make it look nice though.

Looks like you are going for a windy city atmosphere! I say add some leaves/paper flying around to “see” the wind and add some blushes (because they are flirting)

and for the character outline, her clothes is too dark to have such a strong edge light imo I also think the colour choice and dark vignette feels too cool and dark for the theme  

(why do you feel guilty for making it)

A boy, tons of comments.

38 minutes ago, Glitch Block Studios said:

I don't think it really looks WINDY, but I do like it. Also, the bloom (assuming you didn't just make the glow super bright somehow instead of using bloom) seems kinda high... not that I'm in any position to criticize anything that isn't an animation that only uses linear. There are only 2 reasons that I wouldn't make this:

1. I'm not good enough. You've seen the things I make...

2. It involves flirting. No. Other people can do it, but it would probably just make me feel weird. SPOILERS FOR ALL OF THE CRAP I MAKE IN THE FUTURE OR PAST (or present i guess): I don't plan on giving ANY main character in ANYTHING I make a love interest. Romance and ANYTHING related to it is weird, especially when it comes out of my brain... other people like you can at least make it look nice though.

I actually edited in paint.net, and yes, it is a little high lol. I shouldn't have added so much glow.

Interesting opinion on the flirting lol.

41 minutes ago, OzFalcon said:

I don't believe bokeh should be used so stronger on a background that appears to be so close to the foreground ?

True m8. I'll keep this stuff in mind.

19 minutes ago, TheCollieStalks said:

Looks like you are going for a windy city atmosphere! I say add some leaves/paper flying around to “see” the wind and add some blushes (because they are flirting)

and for the character outline, her clothes is too dark to have such a strong edge light imo I also think the colour choice and dark vignette feels too cool and dark for the theme  

(why do you feel guilty for making it)

I had that idea, but I never executed it. Smart tips.

For the clothes, it was already a very dark skin, but yes, I guess not so bright edging.

I felt guilty lol because I've never posted anything around this topic lol (maybe guilty isn't the right word, maybe nervous lol)

Thank you for the comments, friends!

On 9/13/2019 at 10:27 PM, Glitch Block Studios said:

That's understandable lol