The Blade of References (Vs. Insanity Pt. 3)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I need to make a weapon rig for the other character, don't ask why, but I need a color scheme, and also the kind of weapon he should use.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Main color?

2. 2. Color #2?

• POORPULL
    • GREEENN
    • PAIL GREEENN
  3. 3. What should the weapon BE?

• AXXE
    • SYTHEE
    • CLLAYMOORE
    • NIVVE
    • "Sur-I-Kan"s
    • CAT-A-NAH

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/19 at 05:00 PM

I'm still missing SOMETHING, since it still doesn't look complete and the characters don't look very alive. Also, you can stop sending me to watch Sharpwind's lighting tutorial now. I watched it, and I did what it said this time. Still, please criticize (both the animation and the sword rig). I used Sharpwind's facial rig again since I'm too lazy to make my own. One more thing: There are two references to Nintendo games in here, because I decided to rip off someone else's work instead of coming up with my own ideas. FIND THEM!*

*or cheat and look at the answers. ?

Spoiler

The sword thing is OBVIOUSLY a Zelda reference. DUH.

The ending where the sphere with a glowing effect eats everything is a reference to Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary, where the same thing happens, except with a purpleish black sphere.

Edited by Glitch Block Studios