The Valeyard Collections Mark 2 Set

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What Monsters should I add first?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Daleks?

• Paradigm (2010)
    • Any
    • Revived (2005)
  2. 2. Cybermen?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. K9?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/19 at 11:00 AM

6 minutes ago, Supreme Whovian said:

Shut up, this is used by people who consider other people's feelings.

I literally just said that the rigs are good. But it seems illogical that every person who "considers other people's feelings" would all use this rig for something.

You seem to be talking about how a person would accept this rig. People aren't gonna upvote because they "care about feelings", they're gonna upvote because of its qualities, not the member's sensitivity. There's a big difference between using a rig and liking it, which you seem to have mixed up.

And hence your reputation, you have been known to make illogical statements.

None of this is to the offense to the rig creator.

28 minutes ago, Frost* said:

I literally just said that the rigs are good. But it seems illogical that every person who "considers other people's feelings" would all use this rig for something.

You seem to be talking about how a person would accept this rig. People aren't gonna upvote because they "care about feelings", they're gonna upvote because of its qualities, not the member's sensitivity. There's a big difference between using a rig and liking it, which you seem to have mixed up.

And hence your reputation, you have been known to make illogical statements.

None of this is to the offense to the rig creator.

I know, sorry, I make terrible comebacks. I just don't like it when people say things like "no one's gonna use this rig," if you don't want to say something positive (unless it is ideas or imiprovements) just keep it to yourself or post it in a different place. I have no grudge against you. I admire everybody's skills on this forum.

4 minutes ago, Supreme Whovian said:

I know, sorry, I make terrible comebacks. I just don't like it when people say things like "no one's gonna use this rig," if you don't want to say something positive (unless it is ideas or imiprovements) just keep it to yourself or post it in a different place. I have no grudge against you. I admire everybody's skills on this forum.

Understood, although we all have free ability on this forum.

Well, you voted and poll is over, so here is what I will be adding to the pack:

The Stone Dalek - Series 5 Episode 13/13 - "The Big Bang"

The Supreme Dalek - Series 4 Episode 12/13 & 13/13 "The Stolen Earth" and "Journeys End"

The Paradigm Daleks - Series 5 Episode 3/13 - "Victory of the Daleks"

The Ironside Daleks - Series 5 Episode 3/13 - "Victory of the Daleks"

Dalek Sec - Series 2 Episode 12/13 & 13/13 "Army of Ghosts" and "Doomsday"

Classic 80's Dalek (White)

Classic 60's Dalek (Blue)

Special Weapons Dalek

Mondasian Cyberman - Series 10 Episode 12/12 - "The Doctor Falls"

Parallel Earth Cyberman - Series 2 Episode 4/13 & 5/13 - "Rise of the Cybermen" and "Age of steel"

Upgraded Cybermen - Series 7 Episode 13/13 - "Nightmare in Silver"

K9 Mark 3 - Series 2 Episode 3/13 - "School Reunion" and Sarah Jane Adventures - Series 3 +