Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

UPDATE 2/18/20: Entries have been reopened! There is currently no due date at this time, but when it is announced you folks will have 2 weeks to finish it. I am now accepting art as well, if you folks don't like animating (But I still encourage that you animate your entry). I also replaced the announcement video with the 2 trailers I created. Also another thing to note, the release date has been changed to TBD.

Hello everyone! It's been a long time coming for me to finally host a collab!

Trailer 1 + 2

Spoiler

Here is a Google Doc containing general info and the rules! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vo3-1proRZufZA6ec53nUwcs6zp7YUY1-fXAGHseg3A/edit?usp=sharing

But to help save time for some of you, here are the more important bits:

Spoiler

The collab will involve me doing whatever random thing you folks can come up with!

1. All entries have to include my oc (it can be him interacting with your oc, or me very visibly watching something going down) (while I’m here is the download link to both my skin and rig. You can use either or.)

2. You can submit up to 3 entries

3. All entries can go up to 20 seconds MAX (anything that barely goes over, like say .1 second for example, will be fine)

4. Sound effects are encouraged

5. Music is fine, but don’t use those that are copyrighted. Use music that is in the Public Domain or that use the Creative Commons license.

6. If you are using anything under the Creative Commons license, please properly attribute them when you submit your entries. (as in the description of the video or when you submit them to me)

7. If you’re using assets that you did not make, please give credit to those who made them!

8. You can use audio from TV shows, movies, and other videos, but please do the following

1. If using audio from a video, please provide a link to that video

2. If using audio from a TV show, please provide the name of the show and the name of the episode

3. If using audio from a movie, please provide the name of the movie and its release year

9. No swearing (censorship, or bleeps, are allowed)

10. No blood or gore

11. No NSFW (I swear to god if any of you say “no promises” I’LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!)

Alrighty, that should be it… wait I need to clear up a couple things first!

1. All entries have to be at least in 1080p and 60 fps

2. All entries need have a watermark (preferably on the bottom right hand side)

3. The entries have to be uploaded to Google Drive, dropbox, etc (you can use youtube if you have to, but I highly recommend using a cloud storage thing, as it will be less work on my end)

4. You can submit them to me by pming me on the mine-imator forums (YoshiHunter), or by dming me on discord! (YoshiHunter#9842)

5. You don’t have to use Mine-imator to create your entries, you can use whatever software you like.

1. Heck it can be hand drawn or sprite animated, or any type of animating you’re good at!

6. UPDATE 9/23/19: 

If you are participating please send me a message on discord or reply to the forum page (the latter is the preferred option)

With that being said, get to work ladies and gents, the deadline is:

TBD

My rig I'm providing does make use of these other assets:

Spoiler

With that being said, thanks for reading! I hope to see some of your creative and/or insane talents!

Oh, and if you guys have any questions, don't be afraid to pm me on here or on discord.

Edited by YoshiHunter
Entries reopened!

33 minutes ago, YoshiHunter said:

No NSFW (I swear to god if any of you say “no promises” I’LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!!

"no promises" I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!! Alrighty, that should be it… wait I need to clear up a couple things first!